any 1 up for a meet???

sinki106

£50 for a 3 day pass

£15 for Thursay

£20 for Friday and Saturday

I'm not going on principal. Colin McRae Forest Stage in Oct are free and use the best of the stages.

yh kwl thanks

em it was just an idea

am new to the site wouldnt mind a meet, i no the timing aint good end of the year n all

n yh i no what you mean with the rally

thanks david

SVAG have monthly meets and more in the summer. Quite regularly on Edzell Muir in the summer too.

For info: I used to work at Edzell base, where you now live.

And may I ask a favour? I am 464 years old, so would you please drop the text speak as I don't understand it. :wacko:

Thanks!

Sorry mate,

I live at edzell woods, stone throw away from the base, what did you do on the base? SBS (Being a company working with big pipes not sure if its for oil or something else) or did you work for the americans??

Edited by sinki106

i've been lookin into the base dont no why though, did you ever see the two giant circles which were antennas (correct me if am wrong) that went round that building

or say if you dont no what am talking about haha

This Building Have a Look

Edited by sinki106

Yes, I know all those buildings mentioned and the poles and aerials were in place.

Been inside all for fire prevention and fire fighting exercises as well as the occasional fire alarm.

The main building within the 'elephants cage' had more below ground than above. Had some excellent protracted breathing apparatus exercises in there.

The one nearest the road (Western most), which they say was semi-mobile was to do with space wars program.

The one southernmost was a mobile unit with the biggest f*ck off truck imaginable.

If I don't post again, I'll have been terminated by the CIA! :huh:

Old pic' from the early '80s...

edzell-aerial.jpg

yh that sounded like it would of been a good thing to see working, yh two storys under ground and one on top, it was used for the cold war to find soviet submarines,

seems like something else, the building is still standing now but no one is aloud to go near it as far as am lead to believe.

Elephant Cage at edzell