ats cups 7x15

matty by

my dad is doing what parents do best and moaning about me wanting these alloys.

he has sent a email to a rochford tyres who is selling the wheel asking if they would fit on a arosa sport 16v.

he got a reply saying no the would not fit because there to wide.

i was just wondering if any one on here is running these wheels and if the had any problems to stop him moaning.

any help would be great thanks.

Edited by matty by

thanks but hes now saying it needs to be an arosa that its running fine on because thats what i have :( any pics would be loverly too thanks.

Its essentially the same car.

I'm assuming your at the age of 17 this is your first car and the parents have paid for it or own it and they have insured you on it. I'm so glad I'm past all of that, good luck with it.

I can do a bulk buy on cotton wool if that's any use though ;-)

just tell him they fit...and show him pics of the probably hundreds of lupos who've ran ats cups,don't get 195/50 tyres tho or they will rub.. Get 165/50 or 195/45

or 175

i ran ats cups on my arosa, looks the dogs danglies, they were 7j all round and i love them. had them fitted with 195/45 i think. with the adjusters removed out of the rear coilovers i couldnt have people in the back but with the adjusters in it wasnt too bad

who cares about practicality..its how you look man!!

100_1212.jpg

100_1210.jpg

hopes this helps dude

i ended up getin 195/45 for it my dad didnt like the idea of trye strecth n i dont realy need it yet as my car is still standard ride height. they came today aswell well get some pics up maybe thursday as it is my day of and it could do with a bit of tlc.