Anthracite GTi...Newport J26 M4

Chappas

8am ish...Anthracite GTi, Lad driving, Stunning colour and Xenon's

On Malpas Road Roundabout - J26 M4

Drove onto Westbound M4

Anyone?

anthra.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I only ever knew of one another anthracite gti in s.wales other than mine, and that was a 52 plater I once had a look at at vw in port talbot.

And I can tell you for sure that wasn't me you saw biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

First name came to mind... AndyW...then realised you were teaching in France biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Crusoe what year was yr Loop?

QUOTE(Chappas)
First name came to mind... AndyW...then realised you were teaching in France biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Crusoe what year was yr Loop?

2 cars back so would have bought it in 2002, think it was a 52 plate, would start with scotland plates SP or ST.

QUOTE(Chappas)

Yep, can assure you in wasn't me, though I did often use that junction I think.

cool...seen a few GTi's around here now, mostly common silver biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

still aint seen a Red or Black one tho