GTI Ride in Somerset

ritdaw

I'm quite tempted to get myself a Lupo GTI, I was wondering whether there are any Somerset members on here who like to take me out for a spin? There aren't many in this area so I would like to get a look at one in the flesh.

Richard

im in somerset! nice to meet another somersetian lol! dont have a gti though, but have got a 1.4 sport!

Thanks for the offer funkycooljem, but I've been out in a 1.4 Arosa before so I know the general feel of the car. I'm really just after the GTI.

yeah i see the silver gti alot too but dont think hes on here. why ya sellin up? fancy swappin for a sport lol? im always about, work in bath and bristol so around that way quite alot but never seen anyone off of here :(

Going too loose my license soon .. Very badtimes :( I have probably seen you then .. Drive around bath/bristol/frome very often so no doubt i have seen you .. Not had my GTi long so thats why you aint seen me probably!