What is edition 38?

Sirsmudge125

Yeah it's bright yellow and factory tuned with factory parts. My bro told me not to modify it other wise he would haunt me lol.

Yeah it's bright yellow and factory tuned with factory parts. My bro told me not to modify it other wise he would haunt me lol.

Is your brother dead ?

E38 is a weekend where we all get together in a field, have drinks, BBQs, fancy dress and general good times with fellow clublupo'ers :D

Oh yeah, and there's a car show too.....

;)

so if I was to pay the 15 quid to enter on the Friday would I have to pay sat n Sunday? Sounds good :D

Is your brother dead ?

yeah unfortunatly he passed of lung cancer on his wedding night. Though through his illness he said he's gnna make his wedding day and he did :D one person who I respect the most.

yeah unfortunatly he passed of lung cancer on his wedding night. Though through his illness he said he's gnna make his wedding day and he did :D one person who I respect the most.

I'd do as he says if that's the case.

Being haunted is not good.

My first year i couldnt even drive and me and my mate went in his 206 lol its a amazing weekend!!!! u have a reali good time, nice people sick cars and the sweatyest dance tent known to man lol

Edited by Damodcd

You dont drive a lupo so therefore your opinion is irrelevant.

I don't own one, but I drive many ;)

sick cars

Yeah, some of them need to be towed to a garage to be made healthy again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.