Vibration

Door_1980

Hi guys, every so often when I drive I get a very, very slight vibration which I feel from my feet coming from the bottom front of the car, doesnt always happen but is more frequent then it used to be :(

Can anyone help as to what this could be and more importantly anything to be worried about?

Exhaust heatsheild maybe? Gearbox disintegrating :lol:

Does it relate to anything else? Speed/revs/cornering etc

Speed and revs mate, could it be the drive shaft? as my father has a focus and the drive shaft has worn and he gets a terrible vibration all the time...

With it being intermittent, I would say its something loose. Something like a driveshaft would cause vibration all the time I would imagine. Can you get under the car?

Nope would have to get a garage to check it out...

Been thinking of selling on for a while anyway tbh mate, so think this is the push that was needed. With the tapping/clicking from the engine aswell I think someone is trying to tell me something... :rolleyes:

Check all the mounting points on the exhaust they have a habit of rusting then braking. The exhaust then sits free and will vibrate against the body at certain RPM.

If it is that the fix is the cost of 2 Jubilee clips.