Funny noises

Deadmetal

Hi, fitted coilover today, took the car for a test drive and its making a wierd noise.

It sounds like the driveshaft is rubbing on somthing but, the car is no where near low enough for the shaft to ruvb on the chasis. The sound is deff' a rotational sound (if that make sense) and I have no idea what is causing it.

Any ideas?

Grand Cherokee.... breaker bar to put them on.... M6.... Oh **** I have 3 wheels like that one overtaking me as it bounces into a farmers field.

This was my mate with his GF in the car. She never went in it again for some reason....???

I saw a guys wheel come off today was just looking accross a road and noticed a wheel rolling along without a car attatched then a few seconds after a car scraping along with one missing.

• 2 weeks later...
Edit: problem solved, helps if you do the wheel bolts up properly :thumbdown::coffee:

that happened to me. fitted my springs and must have not tightened my studs properly. tested it and heard a clicking noise. i thought it was the springs which made me proper annoyed because it took my about 6 hours just to do the fronts lol..anyway... so let my mate test it and i stood and watched and saw the wheel was wobblin abit. lucky i didnt just leave it.

then a few weeks after it, my mate was drivin home from work and he heard this clickin noise in his car so he got out and noticed there was only one stud in and his locking bolt. someone obv tried to bump his wheels but then noticed the locking bolt, ditched the studs and did a runner. idiots