A8 of boom.

BenLAST

Lol it was boring man ! Not enough dubs ! Shame u left i would of got some nice SLR shots of the Loop owell ! But yeah over rated like :) But good to see in real life much better!! TOP CAR !

I never wanted the indicators lol, i've already got two sets sitting about!

Wow, 2 out of 5 stars! People must love the colours :coffee:

Edited by BenLAST

I never wanted the indicators lol, i've already got two sets sitting about!

Wow, 2 out of 5 stars! People must love the colours :coffee:

you little fibber!! you said, after i asked you if you wanted the indicators, "yes, im going to try and relocate them!"

£20 sir as our prior agreement. pay pal is fine :) bengardner_7@hotmail.co.uk

thanks mate.

Been a hetic weekend buddy, will get it done tonight.

Can you give Mark a text and ask him to text me his payapl as well, i've lost his number.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Saw a pic of your loop in the months fast car Ben! They used it as an example of good contrasting colours! Well done! :-)

Aye, i saw that! Biggest picture out of the whole ISTS feature as well. Has been in the last few months Fast Car and Max Power's.

Ben, i shall tell you when i next see you ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Have had a few people come round to look (all being young girls ;) ) But nothing solid. Need it gone asap really, depos' down on the new car already!

Whole system came out yesterday to source the interferance problem on the speakers.

Wow. What a bodge, is all i can say. Batteries in the boot were wedged in with a bit of wood and rachet strapped. Sub box wasn't even securred down, just resting there, found 2x RCA's, both cut, under the sub box doing nothing. And the wiring? Jesus. About an extra 10ft of RCA tucked under the box, ALL power cables running right next to the RCA's to the front of the car and speakers cable running with them. Havn't actually seen an instal as badly done if i'm to be honest.

Spent the whole day re-routing everything. Power has now been moved to the middle of the car, annd speaker and RCA's have been moved away from this, re routed everything on the face of the box to make the amps look as tidy as possible, tried new RCA's while we was there, but still got interferance. Alternator?

Any help would be great. Thanks.

My mate saw your car and said it was disgusting. I told him to go f*ck off and jump off a bridge. He's into bikes so.. he knows nothing.

How do you get around with the lows! Madness, yet awesome.

Haha! Its an aquired taste to be fair.

Keep eyes peeled to the road surface, and drive it as little as possible ;)