rear adjusters

No, most take them out anyway.

Some cable tie the springs to the base to make sure they don't fall out, i haven't bothered on either Lupo.

cable tie springs? isnt this not abit dangerous...sounds like the mot wont be to happy?

right if i dont need it...i wont get some i suppose.... is that the same with the front?

i just clicked on there.. if nobody is not using theres, are they willing to give me them for free??? :innocent: or sell, whichever, i dont mind lmao

edit, as i am scared going with no rear adjusters and riding on 15's will rub

Edited by gucciwah

i just clicked on there.. if nobody is not using theres, are they willing to give me them for free??? :innocent: or sell, whichever, i dont mind lmao

edit, as i am scared going with no rear adjusters and riding on 15's will rub

as i said to you before it all depends one offset of your new wheels...if its a common offset of around 35-40 then you will be fine..as long as the wheels arent silly wide

as i said to you before it all depends one offset of your new wheels...if its a common offset of around 35-40 then you will be fine..as long as the wheels arent silly wide

i always think with no rear adjusters is to low for me anyway hmm. will 205 wheels fit or does it have to be 195 and lower?

205's might, depends on width and offset and tyre profile.

My car passed it's MOT with no adivisorys with no rear adjusters and no cable ties, just the threaded base thing.

i have no threaded base at all...my springs just sat on the seat :)

i always think with no rear adjusters is to low for me anyway hmm. will 205 wheels fit or does it have to be 195 and lower?

205 is the tyre width not the wheel width..

do you have any pics of the wheels youre getting?

i might be able to or someone slse on here mightbebale to tell you the width and offset from the pic

First are as you say, Lotus Eclat wheels, PCD of 114.3mm there or there abouts, they won't fit without adapters.

Second are Renault Turbines, they are 15x6.5 et 38 i believe, the only parts needed to fit these are spigot rings to reduce from 60.1 mm to the VW 59.1, AFAIK.

PURE!

First are as you say, Lotus Eclat wheels, PCD of 114.3mm there or there abouts, they won't fit without adapters.

Second are Renault Turbines, they are 15x6.5 et 38 i believe, the only parts needed to fit these are spigot rings to reduce from 60.1 mm to the VW 59.1, AFAIK.

PURE!

cheers man ...so with the first set...if i got adapters they'l be fine, no rubbin and shiz? what tyres would i get?

2nd set...i dont even know what spiggot rings but again if i got them they'l be fine. what tyres will fit?

whats the cheaper option? just wonderin...i really like the first set though.

edit. i know what spiggot rings are now lol i have some on my car the now. doh

Edited by gucciwah

the first set im pretty sure has a really low offset, and with adaptors aswell would be even lower so these wheels will really poke and would cause a headache with rubing...

the second set youll be fine theyre renault turbines fit some 165/50's on these and go as low as you like..

and the turbines wil be the far cheaper option

oh and pro3mark vw bore is 57.1

Edited by jamiea7x

the first set im pretty sure has a really low offset, and with adaptors aswell would be even lower so these wheels will really poke and would cause a headache with rubing...

the second set youll be fine theyre renault turbines fit some 165/50's on these and go as low as you like..

and the turbines wil be the far cheaper option

oh and pro3mark vw bore is 57.1

thank god for that because i couldnt find any spiggot rings to fit there lol

cheers for the help i think i'l for with the turbines...i think they look pretty sweet. do you think i can get centre covers for them and cover the bolts and that???

Yeah, 165/50 will stretch slightly, 175/50 VERY margainally, and a 195/45 will sit about square with the face of the wheel.

It depends what look you are going for.