Front fogs

Lupy loo

Obviously you have to be on sidelights/main beam/dipped beam. Then pull the switch out once for the front fogs and twice for the front and rear fogs... Simples

MMmmm, thanks for the reply. The switch only has one possition when you pull it out, so I guess its the wrong switch or it up the shute.

I will have to get my head under the front and see if they are wired in.

MMmmm, thanks for the reply. The switch only has one possition when you pull it out, so I guess its the wrong switch or it up the shute.

Sounds like the wrong switch, mine has two symbols in the fog light position, pull the switch once, and one of them turns green, those are the front fogs, then when the rears go on you get the orange warning light in your speedo

Can take a pic tomorrow if you want.

Sounds like the wrong switch, mine has two symbols in the fog light position, pull the switch once, and one of them turns green, those are the front fogs, then when the rears go on you get the orange warning light in your speedo

Can take a pic tomorrow if you want.

Hi Rob,

That would be great if you could.

Hi Rob,

That would be great if you could.

When lights are on, all icons glow red, as normal, when you pull the switch once, the top fog icon goes green, pull the switch again and the orange light on the dash appears. It was too light outside to see the illumination, so i didn't bother taking a pic when on.

IMG_0932.jpg

When lights are on, all icons glow red, as normal, when you pull the switch once, the top fog icon goes green, pull the switch again and the orange light on the dash appears. It was too light outside to see the illumination, so i didn't bother taking a pic when on.

IMG_0932.jpg

Yep, It is the wrong switch, fog lights fitted and no wires go to them !!

Another job to sort out.