Thought i'd introduce myself!

Arosa123

Hey there guys,

I've been a member for a couple of months now but just haven't got round to posting the car and introducing.

Anyway, i'm driving an Arosa 1.0 2002 in red, had it for about 6 months now. Just hit 44,500 miles today.

It's completely standard at the mo apart from me treating it to official mudflaps and mats recently B)

I was just looking for some ideas on affordable mods e.g lowering, tinting windows and some nice rims, seeming as a part time job at morrisons is the only funding at the mo for this student! :P

Thanks for looking, and i've enclosed some pics of my car below. (Sorry if a few are cut off or bad quality, blame it on the bad phone camera :P)

I just took the last picture to show how it needs to go lower :P Check out those awesome standard rims :D Haha.

DSC00310.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

Hi and welcome.

Nice shiney Arosa!

The Arosa Sport 15" alloys look very nice and really suit the car and are IMO the best loking OEM+ wheels for the MK2 Arosa , but don't come up that often. A healthy dose of lowering will help too.

side1-1.jpg

Other than that debadge the rear and keep her clean.

Keep the bits you take off as you'll more than likely want to put it bqck to standard when selling.

Thanks Silver,

I was just looking at those wheels on the link you provided, i've never seen those before! Only the alloys that usually come on the Arosa S. I'd love to get a set of those but haven't a clue where to start. :(

Also, is it you that has a custom grill on your Arosa? It looks sweet and was just wondering where you can actually get them from?

Thanks once again :P