jst got a lupo as my first car

memousey

i have just got a 1.4 lupo as my first car its in the best colour snot green haha i love it and i have ideas what i wanna do but could do with some help if i put some questions down could some of you help me out? thanks

i want a set of coil overs only cheap one what would you get and how low would you go?

were can you get a exhaust system for a lupo i have tryed finding some but not had much luck?

could you make these alloys fit?if u could i guna paint em different tho

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-CAPRI-13-RS-STY...id=p3286.c0.m14

were can you get a bad boy bonnet?

thanks for your help guys and gals xx

oh and what would you use for a sound system?

Why does the size increase as you read on?! If you are going to post on here, try following simple rules of punctuation and the English language.

The colour is Fantasia Green I imagine and yeah its a cool colour :). For coilovers I would go for TA Technics(?) sold by PhilJ on here for £210, You will find a thread selling these in the Marketplace. Im not sure about a good height to lower them by - Its really just personal preference. I think the wheels would fit although don't trust me! If you live nearby, drive over and stick one on - check for yourself.

A google search will probably find you a bad bot bonnet, although they look gash imo. As for an audio system, my mate has run a JBL sub and amp with Pioneer comps for a long time and never had any problems - pretty good if you wan't a cheaper alternative.

Hope this helps.

Tips:

Type correctly, punctuate and use the same size throughout your posts.

'Bad boy' bonnets look gash and are for chavs who drive Vauxhall Nova's

Where can you get an exhaust system? Did your car not come with one?

Seriously, see if you can last a year at driving without crashing it first-the number of people who write cars off in the first year of them driving is quite worrying.

P.S. The search function is your best friend around here if you are looking for info.

Edited by NOCK