my loop has now been wrote off

lupocarl

a white van hit me hed on was on my side of the road cuming round a corner but the car has been sold in an auction so think sumone might put it bk on the road here a cupple of pics

theloopaccident001.jpg

theloopaccident002.jpg

theloopaccident003.jpg

a pic of a few days before

theloop001.jpg

feel welcome 2 comment

thanks

carl

Edited by lupocarl

Ahhh when did the insurance company take it? Sure i saw this or something very similar a few weeks back?

erm a carnt rember but it went in copart coz i was over me mates garage and his dad got conteract 2 fix the copart wagons and it was on the bk and they came in the yard i was gutted

will you be bringing it to the northeast vw show this year?

a dont no yet mate if its clean as it needs a respray yet as well a want it lowering first thenpaint it then find sum wheels so maybe miss reast of this year out all turn up and have a wonder round hows your loop doin ?

Thats a real shame man. Car was looking nice.

yer a big shame ad started 2 put more money in as a lost me job and just got a new one sorted then that happened so gutted like even worse when they trying 2 blame me and he was on my side of the road

a dont no yet mate if its clean as it needs a respray yet as well a want it lowering first thenpaint it then find sum wheels so maybe miss reast of this year out all turn up and have a wonder round hows your loop doin ?

ok mate just collecting bits together for the 20v conversion ready for next year

doesn't look like a write off!!! only new bumper win and bonnet. the front wheel look fine aso no running gear damage.... so should be repairable! insurance will write it off but you can always rebuild and put back on the road.

all the inner wing and the engin was off its mounts the inshurance would not let me have it back i tryed

erm a carnt rember but it went in copart coz i was over me mates garage and his dad got conteract 2 fix the copart wagons and it was on the bk and they came in the yard i was gutted

Thats the one! Not nice to have that happen, at least youre ok thats the main thing. Humans arent replaceable!

I was at coparts today looking at a car for work, didn't see it otherwise i would have enquired about it.

Glad your okay but it did look smart!

yer it got sold other week on auction for £260 lol i was nearly cryign my mates dad was bidding on it but i told him 2 stop lol and yer i nearly went threu windscreen like had no belt on but was onley driving like 300 yards

sure iv seen this car around billingham quite a few times, going backa month or two now like ...

yer u will have my mate is from billingham like i was there all the time

Wish i knew, i probably would have gone higher than that after looking at the car.

lol loads of ppl have sed that l2 me like i wanted it but a sold all the parts off it so it i wud of had 2 start again lol

ah fair yeah. seen it parked at forum quite a few times on tuesday nights when i was going ice hockey. shame about the car tho mate, was lookin real nice!

aw rite cool i go ice skateing a lot dont play hockey or out but have myn own boots and go for the crack and aw thats alot mate i picked up a pair of white nike zooms the other week for £40 nearly brand new condishion as well