North east looops?

NathanMinto

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh just in south hylton it bout 15 mins away from me

what time should i meet you guys there ?

Edited by JDarosa

yeh just in south hylton it bout 15 mins away from me

what time should i meet you guys there ?

Well thats out of the way for you, because you'll end up coming back on yourself but if youre happy with that it works for me

Im still not too sure what time we're leaving OK diner as originally the meet time was 7 30 but teeside starts at 8

So Id say 7 or abit before but i'll ring you when we're close to leaving, give you time to get there n that. Should be a good 15 mins for the both of us

Sam

Edited by SamAtkinson

Right the plan for tonight is as follows

Anyone north of the river can meet me and Jamie at silverlink car park at 6:25 for a 6:30 leave

We're then heading over the river and to cinaworld car park, near the mcDonalds for 6:40 with a 6:45 leave. Meeting James, jdarosa.

Then finally on to the OK diner to meet everyone else 7:15 ish

Not too sure on the times for leaving there and heading to Teeside meet but it will probs be about 7:45 maybe alittle later in the hope of getting there for 8 when it starts

Hope there's a good turn out. If anyone wants to meet us at one of the spots on the way down let me know, so that we dont leave without you. PM me and i'll flick my number back

Sam

Yeah was good, sorry never spoke any one very much like lol. Good turn out of arosa and lupo like, just shame not manynother vags there!

There was a faie effort of the round about, rather than the curry's

Bit it was good all the same.

I was much the same with not talking haha, misses wasnt feeling to well and I felt pretty guilty

Was a canny turn out shame we couldn't get more hopefully we can next time i'll hopefully get the pics sent over tonight sam, we need to find some were heated lol

i think i might have to get a lupo gti next :( and put an r32 off !....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hard decision though....

oh btw toby have you seen how much lookers has got my arosa up for £3795

Edited by murphdog

I very very rarely see any one around here from CL, i did spot Philplop the other day - but he lives in the same town! :lol:

things kept going wrong with it and i didnt think it was worth the money....

Im sure i saw your Arosa at 'go out doors' over christmas, it was looking very nice. I saw it from the A66 at lookers the other day, yellow with a black roof is hard to miss. Shame you had problems with it, what kind of problems?

What did you swap it for? Polo?

Edited by cardaft

I very very rarely see any one around here from CL, i did spot Philplop the other day - but he lives in the same town! :lol:

Im sure i saw your Arosa at 'go out doors' over christmas, it was looking very nice. I saw it from the A66 at lookers the other day, yellow with a black roof is hard to miss. Shame you had problems with it, what kind of problems?

next town to me, am from billingham/ wolviston! yeah dan works out go outdoors so will have seen his car parked up. im not sure the problems he had exactly but was a couple them, and he swapped it for a bora!

next town to me, am from billingham/ wolviston! yeah dan works out go outdoors so will have seen his car parked up. im not sure the problems he had exactly but was a couple them, and he swapped it for a bora!

Ah, i work in Billingham, i dont think ive seen your Arosa though, will have to keep an eye out for it.

Yeah i thought he might, it was parked blocking in other cars so asumed they must be staff. A Bora, very nice! Diesel?

And why were you not at the meet, I feel like a teacher hahah

Get yourself to the next one

:)

And why were you not at the meet, I feel like a teacher hahah

Get yourself to the next one

:)

Mainly because i dont have an Arosa as my daily driver now, used to have my TDi but thats now long gone.

Though id really like another Arosa, i keep looking every day at the moment!

The 1.0S Arosa is still here, but thats not mine now, mind i do drive it a lot, i might bring it along to a meet at some point though.

Chris.

and he swapped it for a bora!

I was at VW today, so i took a look at the Arosa. As i was looking around it a salesman came over and said that it didnt pass the multi-point inspection so they are sending it for auction instead. They said they found too much wrong with it to be able to sell it (obviously they supply a warranty etc).