what tyres for 14x7 with 20mm adapters

domo

yeah i got my new rims and need them tyred up and ready!

i want a nice stretch nothing stupid but still keep the grip.

195/40 woulnt do it

185/50

or

175/50 i thinj they are sizes?

any pics would be great

Edited by domo

id go for 195/45s

unless you need stretch? pointless having it imo if you dont need it,

yeah true, i jsut like the little poke look it has. what were you rolling on ya steels?

but i need some stretch as i am all the way down on the lup, with adjusters out at the rear.

I think the only tires that may get those inside the arch are something silly like 155/65 R14 will be able to bring that in.

What wheels are they?

What Et are they without adapters?

I think the only tires that may get those inside the arch are something silly like 155/65 R14 will be able to bring that in.

What wheels are they?

What Et are they without adapters?

on my members cars thread pci of wheels. old school compomotive 3 piece splits.

no idea on et, i recon sitting around zero. remember in tose pics cars riased, so when its lowered again will be less of a gap. i dont think 195/40s will fit tbh

Oh yeah, i saw those on E38, i think low width, high profile (155/65 or 145/80) etc will be the only option, i can't see 195/40 giving you enough on a 7.

tbh i dont see the point in running a tire on that width of wheel being any less than 165, and your not gonna get enought stretch, i have 165/60 on my 7's and theres a slight stretch

tbh mate i think youre a buit buggered id run 195 40 and get those arches rolled and pulled

Without knowing what offset they are, there is no way anyone can recommend on a tyre. Without knowing the final offset you cannot quantify how much or how little stretch is needed.

If the pics are anything to go off, They are gona stick out far too much on the front for you to even turn the wheel if lowered any amount.

Without knowing what offset they are, there is no way anyone can recommend on a tyre. Without knowing the final offset you cannot quantify how much or how little stretch is needed.

If the pics are anything to go off, They are gona stick out far too much on the front for you to even turn the wheel if lowered any amount.

theyre only 7j so without running stupidely narrow tyres you aint gonna get any stretch