SMC Afterparty 19th july (Fast and Moddified)

Mr loopy

SMC1.jpg

SMC2.jpg

SMC Afterparty – Sunday 19th June 2009

Livicruise are pleased to announce that their next cruise will be held Sunday the 19th July 2009 in the Halfords Car Park to continue on with the modified mayhem straight after Scotland’s biggest car event, the Scottish Modified Car show.

Cruise Includes:

*BBQ

*West Lothian DJ’s Krave on the decks kicking out the best tracks house has to offer

*Guest Appearances from energy drink suppliers Go Fast and their PR team

*Fast Car snapper Steve McCann in attendance to feature the cruise

*Trophies and prizes for:

Car of Cruise

Show N Shine

Babe of Cruise

Black bags will be provided so please do not dump litter in the car park and the police have been notified and will likely be in attendance. Please spread the word for what could be the largest cruise held in Livingston for years

Thanks

Livicruiser

Also just announced, MAX POWER and FAST CAR will be in attendance

Guest K R I S T O F F E R

update

i can't make it am headin down with my dad and my mate to smc, you guys enjoy the cruise k

Edited by K R I S T O F F E R

to be honest i thought it was the best cruise i have ever been to but there was quite alot of carry on lol also seen a another silver lupo gti 51 plate with ats cups which i thought were 8inch lol and also mr loopy with the green lupo lol i had my 02 silver gti with me with the polished rh cups with red lip and a squint bonnet haha

aw aye and the smc was quite gd also but the main hall was a bit disappointing only really the top 50 cars n that was all, but last year the whole hall was packed with more interesting stuff and the top 50 and also seen wee graham with the red gti which is really tidy and the girl with the purple lupo with audi front which both were in the top 50 !

Edited by rosscarbry

That was me with the ATS cups!! first cruise ive been to in yeeaarrsss and i must say it was a good night out!! Me and Dave were well shocked when he won the show and shine!! LOL

Mr Loopy the loop was looking Uber clean!! and love the wheels ross!!! :thumbsup::thumbup:

Guest K R I S T O F F E R

I was up last year at smc with my dad, seen some pics from smc this year looked good wish i colud have went well hopefuly next year i can go up with my car and i hope That we get a stand next year and i can meet you all k

haha cheers mate and i was standing right next to your pal dave when they said his name out and he did look pretty shocked lol who else went?

LOL @ pal... more than just my pal he's my other half *giggle*

he was honestly soooo chuffed....he won a detailing tuition thing but he's mad into all that already so the dude said i can take my car along instead and get it machine polished. so im pretty chuffed too....his trophy hasnt arrived yet though lol