VTS Schmee TS

PaulTither

lol i had some young boyracer in a c2 vtr drool over my lupo the other day- so much i nearly went to buy him a bucket - that'll teach ya for buying a ****roen wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Mate I know we are talking about the VTS but me and Emma *Couff* to went to look at at a VTR. A month after we bought the Loop, as I wanted to strip the Loop out and build a stripped out ice car lol

Anyway, went for a test drive and we took one look at the inside, and we didnt even take it out.

Emma didnt even want to sit inside it.

Essex Im not trying for an arguement with you, this is "for me" type of comment.

I can understand why other like it.

lol you must be cained. good effort tho, read that in the morning and try to make sense of it! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

edit: ill take that back as ive just read my previous post.

conclusion = c2's dont come close to lupo's

auto express had a test between the lupo gti, a mini cooper and a c2 vts last week and the gti was about 1 and a half seconds quicker to 60 than the other two and the lupos time was in the wet, plus it was 4 seconds quicker from `50-70` in 5th than the vts. it still came third overall like, because of the price and boot size (who cares?!) but they had nothing but apprasel (sp?) for its performance and build quality and looks.