Old thread!!

s2000king

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seats look really smart, as do the wheels :)

Thanks mate, bought them for £36.00 on ebay including postage and they are mint, no one else bid cause the guy spelt recaro wrong so it didn't come up in the search lol, lucky i did a type error :).

Cheers, for the comments on the wheels, i love them. :P

haha, well, when i sell the car on, ill sell them too you if you like?? ;) seeing as you let me buy your wheels in the first place.

Glad you like them, wheels on the car now and just waiting for a nice day to take some pics that will do them justice.

Cheers guys!!!!! :)

Edited by s2000king

Sorry for delay in pics camera broke again!!!! :(

Lupo soon to be united with its sporty Grandad a mk2 GTi hopefully in the next week or so, soon to be a 20v turbo project if all goes well!!! :):)

Cheers, James.

• 4 weeks later...

Just bought some rear pop outs from the scrap yard for £8.00 hehe and got the front grille on and spoiler has been painted and will be on the car next week, just a quick update!!!! :)

Cheers, James.

• 1 month later...

Heya, one last update, the Lupo has been sold and replaced with a mk5 Polo colour concept, so this shal be my last update as i don't really qualify for this site anymore which is a shame, but it was an opportunity i could not miss out on. Here is the spec of the Polo;

Standard 1.4 16v with factory remap (i think)

Jazz Blue,

Standard colour coded black and Blue full heated leather recaros,

Electric mirrors,

Electric Windows,

Electric Sunroof,

Remote central locking,

Standard BBS rims,

Fogs,

Standard GTi style body kit,

65,000 miles on the clock,

Full service history,

6 months tax,

12 months MOT,

and a glove box!!!!! :P

All for £2300, bargain in my mind, completely legit, HPI clear and i am so chuffed!!! :)

Like i said before i am sad to see the Lupo go, but my sister has bought it off me so it hasn't gone away forever!!!! :D

Fair well to you all and thanks for all the comment and stuff and for just being generally very helpful, will miss you guys!!!! :(

Cheers, James.

Sorry 99hjhm, i have moved to the dark side, its just the fact that i am quite tall and i would prefer the extra room lol, and i will put some pics up in a while, just thought that i shouldn't cause everyone is quite anti-polo!!!! :D

Cheers, James.

Will do asap mate, and you cheeky bugger, she is way out of your league lol :D and sorry 99hjhm i did miss understand you, i will probably make a new one, id hate to leave this forum and might still stick around for a bit longer as i might have a bit of advice to give, perfect example, my rust on roof thread that turned into quite a success!! :)

Cheers guys!!!

Will do asap mate, and you cheeky bugger, she is way out of your league lol :D and sorry 99hjhm i did miss understand you, i will probably make a new one, id hate to leave this forum and might still stick around for a bit longer as i might have a bit of advice to give, perfect example, my rust on roof thread that turned into quite a success!! :)

Cheers guys!!!

Way out of my league ? Its not nice to talk about your sister like that. Just because she may look like a bulldog chewing wasps, doesnt mean i wont like her. Im not that shallow :D

HAHAHAHA, my Dad just looked at me strangely when i laughed rather loudly right then lol, not to sure shes going to go for that somehow, plus im not too sure her boyfriend would be too pleased either!!!!! ;)

Edited by s2000king

Haha, cheers mate, that's the old car that has gone now, the wheels were a satin black painted in 2 pack paint so it was extra tough and there was no clear coat (thought it would look better without) but i loved those wheels, shame i had to sell to be honest, but i recommend the colour for sure!!!!!!! :D

Haha, cheers mate, that's the old car that has gone now, the wheels were a satin black painted in 2 pack paint so it was extra tough and there was no clear coat (thought it would look better without) but i loved those wheels, shame i had to sell to be honest, but i recommend the colour for sure!!!!!!! :D

I had my LM's painted matt black and they chipped for nothing, want to do the 15"s in satin black now, but just scared that its gonna chip easily, will have to tell the guys to use 2 pack paint.