Lupo lights on a mk2 'rosa

Talby

Well I've been searching for the wire order so that I can put standard lupo tail lights on my mk2 arosa and I even got as far as to email a couple of people the question who have done this mod, with no real luck. Please put me out of my misery!

I cant find a post and or topic on here regarding it for the life of me, so if anyone knows the wire order for both rear lights, left to right, I would be very thankful :)

Plus, I think it would be a good idea that the order is put in the 'how to' section as there only exists the order for mk2 arosa lights to be put onto a lupo, and I'm sure more people would want to know this order these days :coffee:

Well I've been searching for the wire order so that I can put standard lupo tail lights on my mk2 arosa and I even got as far as to email a couple of people the question who have done this mod, with no real luck. Please put me out of my misery!

I cant find a post and or topic on here regarding it for the life of me, so if anyone knows the wire order for both rear lights, left to right, I would be very thankful :)

Plus, I think it would be a good idea that the order is put in the 'how to' section as there only exists the order for mk2 arosa lights to be put onto a lupo, and I'm sure more people would want to know this order these days :coffee:

If you were up this neck of the woods I'd have wired them in for you :(

IIRC Max with the Grey Mk2 Arosa TDI did this a while ago but I can only seem to find a guide for fitting Mk2 Arosa Lights to a Lupo.

Edited by nfbr

If you were up this neck of the woods I'd have wired them in for you :(

IIRC Max with the Grey Mk2 Arosa TDI did this a while ago but I can only seem to find a guide for fitting Mk2 Arosa Lights to a Lupo.

Cheers man and I would of loved to have seen your bora as well, but thanks anyway :)

Yeah a few people have done it so there must be a list floating around here somewhere...

If not I might trial and error it, but I hate doing that sort of thing!

its really simple you just swap a few of the wires around, took me and my mate 10 mins to work it out on one the other night then you know for the other, the only problem was you will need a red bulb for rear fog light....if you dont find out today pm me and i will post a photo showing you how to do it, you dont need to by any extra parts :)

the only problem was you will need a red bulb for rear fog light....

I wouldn't have thought you'd need a red bulb for the rear fog since the lupo has a red filter over the fog light as standard?

Mate, I think i must just be stupid 'cause I tried working it out a couple of nights ago, but just couldn't get everything hunky dory! :huh: Then again I was on my own and got sick of trying to use sticks and bricks to push the peddles! :lol:

Cheers Eurosa, a photo on your half would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

I wouldn't have thought you'd need a red bulb for the rear fog since the lupo has a red filter over the fog light as standard?

I didn't need to change any of my bulbs :)

Thank you soooooo much Emz! Love you! :D Did it today with the sequences below. Spot on! :D

Lupo Rears Onto Arosa:

Existing pin outs Left Hand Side:

6. Side Light - Black and Grey

5. Brake Light - Red and Black

4. Earth - Brown

3. Earth - Brown

2. Indicator - Black and White

1. Reverse Light - Black and Blue

Existing pin outs Right Hand Side

1. Brake Light - Black and Red

2. Side Light - Red and Grey

3. Earth - Brown

4. Earth - Brown

5. Indicator - Black and Green

6. Fog Light - White and Grey

Pin outs for Lupo lights LHS:

6. Brake - Red and Black

5. Side Light - Black and Grey

4. Indicator - Black and White

3. Earth - Brown

2. Earth - Brown

1. Reverse - Black and Blue

Pin outs for Lupo RHS:

1. Brake - Red and Black

2. Side Light - Red and Grey

3. Indicator - Black and Green

4. Earth - Brown

5. Earth - Brown

6. Fog - White and Grey

I know have lupo rears!! Bye bye fugly lights!