Paintballing

Tigz™

QUOTE(Crusoe)
lol, If you need me to take care of this letch for you Jo just let me know. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I must be getting bad If your commenting on it Alan.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(zippy)
Cant believe this thread has gone to the dogs already, & `no-one` has used the terms 'gun' & 'fire a sticky mess'....

i blame the sudden influx of fit females (to complement some of the existing ones i might add :wink: ) imporving the site no end lol. To answer your question zip i think it was cause andy was firing blanks lol

look this thread has gone way past paintballin an on to chatin bout girls....wots gone here then, lol an crusoe..... the hands part, well its up to whoeva cos ill b too drunk to kno, lol smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(Tigz)
Ya the hairs on the palms tickle a little 8)

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> sorry i thought you were jo :oops:

I went to Paintball school when i was a lad (well 18 anyway lol) and i can tell everyone that this ***** is pretty intense!!! Can get paintballs off the web, i think its about £65 for 2000 balls!

I would recomened you only come if your not scared of pain! (you will get bruising if the balls hit you) So that rules Andi out straight away! hahaha (northan nancy!)

give new meaning to one of the lupo meets getting dirty biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

says who tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> maybe she wants to be on the winning team wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

ROFL, maybe the winning isn't important to her as she has nothign to prove but she just fancies getting dirty with me tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />