need help have tried searching

red dubvil

Hi people, have tried searching on here and on google at images basically am just wanting to know what side the stubby mirror is orginally on a UK spec lupo as have got a pair of stubby mirrors and need a driver side mirror glass for a stubby as have never had original mirrors on car (as a bought car with chavvy M3 mirrors) i cant tell if i need to order off german ebay or uk ebay (ebay always cheaper than dealer he he), have tried looking at google images but images on there aint really any pics to show a car dead on to notice which side it tis and ones that are, are track cars which then a cant tell if its german or uk spec cos there no reg plates lol HELLLLPP lol :(

arrrgh have tried searcing anyone needed t buy a mirror before as am now asking where ya got it lol cos everywhere just sells UK spec urrrrh :(

have just tried searching for mk1 arosa driver side mirror and it came up with this on ebay for a stick on mirror does this look as if it'l fit?? or if anyone knows for definate they are same as arosa mk1 UK spec mirrors

EBAY LINK:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-AROSA-99-02-DOO...%3A1%7C294%3A50

I got my drivers side stubby glass from halfords after someone robbed mine - Early lupos came with small mirrors both sides, as did other cars.

They keep it in stock at £6.99

I knew some Lupos did, didn't know it was only early spec ones.

I knew some Lupos did, didn't know it was only early spec ones.

I read it on here, so it may or may not be true, but I have seen a few T reg ones with 2 stubby mirrors. Anything later Ive seen has been lopsided.

there is a shop here localy that i have had do them in the past and they are not to bad on price. I have just gotten more and more to the point where i cant stand to have some one else touch my car. LOL Plus i have done every thing else my self and i really want to try to do this.