CHIPPA's SMOOTH LUPO :D

chippa

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi havent posted my car up for a while but this is how it is now well in the body shop as we speak so this is how it was before it went in lol

scot.jpg

scottt.jpg

scotttt.jpg

wil post pics up when it comes back from the body shop :D

comments welcome :)

Holy shiz, thats gonna be smoooth :)

More pics?! :shades:

will get more tomorrow i cant wait me theyve had it 3week :( lol

my mate is going to take some pics with his fancy camera too when its all sprayed up so will be posting them up too within the next week :D

I haven't seen it before, doesn't mean it hasn't been done though, looking for pics of one now :lol:

only problem i have thought of up to now is the car may over heat on long journeys :lol: oh well will see lol

u may have a problem with that lower front bumper ! thats a good source of air to engine ! fingers crossed it will be alrite tho ! apart from that lookin good

u may have a problem with that lower front bumper ! thats a good source of air to engine ! fingers crossed it will be alrite tho ! apart from that lookin good

only my journey home from coventry will tell :lol:

Where there's a will there's a way, if it does overheat there's always ways to stop it, its all part of the fun :D

Haha yes I have all faith.in my little baby haha it will go strong ;) ill just pit a lower temp thermostat in if it does :lol:

Holy filler. How long until it cracks? Fiver on a month.

haha theres not alot on there it aint sanded down yt either lol i said to him wont that crack his words were nope will it f**k haha

do you realise you will have a major problem with cooling? your radiator is directly behind that lower grill that has been smoothed

will look cool tho lol

yeh i no but oh well will see how it goes lol

I know it has been said and that you say theres not much filler there but it does look quiet deep in that middle section going by the marks in it?

As for the cooling I guess you could always mount a slim line fan to the front of the radiator as well as the standard rear that is on most/all the time to emulate the air flow of it coming throught the grille? That way the standard one will still kick in at the times it is needed :confused: Mind you the standard grille is still clear so you may not have a problem anyway.

Is gonner look smooth...shame your going to have to put a number plate on there somewhere really :(

Edited by stealthie

I know it has been said and that you say theres not much filler there but it does look quiet deep in that middle section going by the marks in it?

As for the cooling I guess you could always mount a slim line fan to the front of the radiator as well as the standard rear that is on most/all the time to emulate the air flow of it coming throught the grille? That way the standard one will still kick in at the times it is needed :confused: Mind you the standard grille is still clear so you may not have a problem anyway.

Is gonner look smooth...shame your going to have to put a number plate on there somewhere really :(

Number plate just has to be front facing so cn be anywere as for cooling trial n error tbh Haha ill just get a cooler thermostat 1 that opens up erlier