Yorkshire Motor Show 7/6/09

xXx-Amy-xXx

Yesterday I attended YMS (Yorksire Motor Show) it was a great day out for £5... Spotted a few Lupo/Arosa's:-

- Creamy yellow Arosa - Danni

- Pale blue Arosa - Wiloon

- Silver Lupo GTi - Inside the arena

- Red Lupo - On EU - Chris

- Silver Lupo GTi - ElecticPanda

- Silver Lupo GTi - With a girl driving

xXx-Amy-xXx

Edited by xXx-Amy-xXx

Haha I remember that... guess it was you? Great car I was looking at the spec list, how luch you looking for it?

xXx-Amy-xXx

Red one is my mate chris's and the silver one was mine :) the girl silver one is from Scarborough.

Had a fun day apart from being put in my mates boot :(

Sound good!, I took a look at your stand and got some piccies of both of your cars. Is you mate Chris on here too? I'm also a member of EU-Mania too!!!

xXx-Amy-xXx

Edited by xXx-Amy-xXx

Yea he's a member but tends to just read not post! Was it u taking them pics of chrises car when we was sat in it? :)

I'm not too shore

I took a piccy of both of your cars together...

PICT0723.jpg

xXx-Amy-xXx

Yesterday I attended YMS (Yorksire Motor Show) it was a great day out for £5... Spotted a few Lupo/Arosa's:-

- Creamy yellow Arosa - Danni

- Pale blue Arosa - Wiloon

- Silver Lupo GTi - Inside the arena

- Red Lupo - On EU - Chris

- Silver Lupo GTi - ElecticPanda

- Silver Lupo GTi - With a girl driving

xXx-Amy-xXx

Checked Silver GTI Belongs to me :)

think i seen ya on the way out

alarm has a mind of ts own :P:P

Cool pic :D you should have said hello, are u dpingthe big fat tour?

I'm not to shore I am as I'm not a really known person to anybody :(, I guess attending this would help?

xXx-Amy-xXx

Checked Silver GTI Belongs to me :)

think i seen ya on the way out

alarm has a mind of ts own :P:P

Yes it shore does lol... Yes you did see me on the way out. I waved but I don't think you saw me :(

xXx-Amy-xXx

Well me chris and a few others who were there (White mk2 and the polo van and grey 6n) are doing it, feel free to come with us. We only know some of the eu-mania people, big fat tour will have looooadsa people u can talk to and get t know :)

Well me chris and a few others who were there (White mk2 and the polo van and grey 6n) are doing it, feel free to come with us. We only know some of the eu-mania people, big fat tour will have looooadsa people u can talk to and get t know :)

Yes well thanks for the information... I will try and make an effort and attend!

xXx-Amy-xXx

the big fat tour is a good laugh!

i did it the first and second year. The drive from Scarborough to Thirsk is a little bit hellish. Out of all the cars there, my Lupo was 3rd from Scarborough to Thirsk, only a mapped S3 and a mapped Mk5 TDi beat me! Not bad for a little 1.0! Not that it's a race or anything, but people get carried away ;)

photo_5499.jpg

pity i'm minus a VW and at work this year!

the big fat tour is a good laugh!

i did it the first and second year. The drive from Scarborough to Thirsk is a little bit hellish. Out of all the cars there, my Lupo was 3rd from Scarborough to Thirsk, only a mapped S3 and a mapped Mk5 TDi beat me! Not bad for a little 1.0! Not that it's a race or anything, but people get carried away ;)

photo_5499.jpg

pity i'm minus a VW and at work this year!

Arr this is the little Lupo I found in my local scrappy! I wanted those wheels off it but Nah they wouldn't let me...

xXx-Amy-xXx

Starts - 9am Sunday 21/6/09 Humber Bridge (Hull), I shall be addinding... I'm new to this so be nice :)

xXx-Amy-xXx

Edited by xXx-Amy-xXx