Sullys seat arosa!

Sully!

there's a local shop which does all leather and pvc work, does alot of car upholstery, a friend of mine mentioned it as its where he gets all his hot rods upholstered. they've never actually done one for a arosa, but have done several vw campers and few other cars.

the guy wants a few pictures and then hes gonna make a template up for doing them.

• 2 months later...

well havent done an update on the car in quite long time, so thought ad do a little update. havent been to busy with the car lately realy. had it lowered 60 mm, fitted some HID's and i have a little present for the car on order!which should be here with in next few days.

the weathers been absolutely horrible lately and there fore havent realy kept on top of cleaning it or anything. theres a few pictures here anyway's of what i took just outside of my work. wanting get everything done properly and when weathers abit better to get some proper pictures.

img0092fz.th.jpg

img0102g.th.jpg

img0101k.th.jpg

img0100uv.th.jpg

img0098tdo.th.jpg

img0083f.th.jpg

will be getting some better pictures soon. im undecided with wheels, options are leave the standard wheels, g60's or maybe some banded steels! there may be some odd little bits and bobs to go with new wheels to. any thoughts?

cheers

sully

• 3 weeks later...

quick update not alot to shout about realy. persuaded my self get a bonnet bra

18460338439304679649699.jpg

just a quick picture after washing it, apologies for poor pictures, iphone camera is terrible!

any thoughts?

all get some proper pictures up soon

sully

• 3 weeks later...

havent had much time take any photos recently, just took a quick one on phone as came home from work today. a friend mine has just sold his arosa and bought a bora, there fore is wanting get rid his cups, hes lent me them try. i prefer them over my standard wheels but not quite sure...

25429378126239679649699.jpg

sully

Saw your Arosa yesterday, in Tescos car park, Hartlepool. I parked next to it and had a look :lol:

Its looking good, one of the few times i like Lupo lights on Arosas is if the car is red. Looks a very clean example :shades:

Not sure i like the cups on it, it suited the black arosa wheels which it had yesterday.

yeah i'm sick tryin find a space when am at colleeg! so jus park there ad walk up ha! Ah yeah cheers pal, te cups are my mates, he's jus sold his arosa and bought a bora, so there's for sale, was gonna buy them but didn't like rm realy, agree with u prefer the arosa wheels!

The car was filthy ad need good polish lol!!

Oh i see, i did think why would anyone park so far away from the supermarket ;)

Your at the FE then? Seems they have dug up the carpark, are they putting a new one somewhere?

Yup, i had a look at that arosa sport at Vw about a month or so ago.

Ah, every car is dirty atm, yours looked clean

• 1 month later...

Mates just got a new camera lately so we thought we'd have a browse out and get a few pictures;

DSC01072.jpg

DSC01067.jpg

DSC01075.jpg

DSC01108.jpg

DSC01099.jpg

DSC01097.jpg

DSC01128.jpg

Any thoughts and opinions?

Mate said he's still getting used to the camera so thats his excuse hah, should have some more in the near future.

Toady

looking good!

i passed you on the new road heading towards halfords roundabout in stockton,gave you a honk as i passed.(yellow 16v)seen you around boro a few times too,do you work local?

dave

• 1 month later...

I can't remember exactly where it was now :blush: Im always driving somwhere.

Could have been in Hartlepool or Billingham?

I wasn't in an Arosa.

Edited by cardaft

Well i was driving through Billingham and then Hartlepool at around 5.30-6.00? I think it was Hartlepool i saw you, possibly the marina area?

I wasnt driving an Arosa so i doubt you spotted me ;)

Edited by cardaft

Well i was driving through Billingham and then Hartlepool at around 5.30-6.00? I think it was Hartlepool i saw you, possibly the marina area?

I wasnt driving an Arosa so i doubt you spotted me ;)

was through seaton... didnt go towards marina though.

ah fair, should of flashed or soming