1.4tdi vs 1.9tdi

smerko

can someone tell me the difference between the 1.4tdi and 1.9tdi as i have heard they are quite similar?

does the 1.4tdi use its own gearbox or is it shared with the 1.9tdi and does it share the clutch also? many thanks

p.s. are there any sites that contain such info as i cant seen to find any

though you'd be better off getting the larger intercooler, titanuim turbo and larger intakes from a 175bhp cupra tdi smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> six speed gearbox on the more powerful 1.9Tdis though the standard 90, 100 and 110 bhp models might have the same gearbox as the lupo though i'd doubt it.

Theres a 1.9TDi Polo?

I didnt think it was avalable yet?

The 1.9 TDI polo IS available...it's known as the Polo TDI Sport...my dad has one laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The Lupo TDI but its not known as a sport...am I making sense :?

How does your dad like his GT Lyns?

Erm...he hasn't got the GT polo, he's got the Sport. The GT is the new one - looks the same just wheels are inch bigger...oh and it has 30bhp more :wink:

He would like the GT one...but he also wants one of these...http://www.allnewcaddy.co.uk/

oh decisions...decisions...

*note I didn't call DJ a numpty for an easy mistake* biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

*note I didn't call DJ a numpty for an easy mistake* 00000007.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Sorry thats me just not reading things correctly again, didn't have my glasses on.

:oops: :oops: :oops: appologies!