LOwering

cooper6864

its up to yourself, but £200 for some coilovers or £150 for springs? id go for the coilovers mate. Springs are a set height,, why not pay an extra £50 and you can choose a more percise height? after a while, like me you will want to go lower! lol Seriously though if you just want it tidier and more subtle, 30mm wont make much of a difference at all

The guy is asking to lower his lupo subtly and not slam it to the ground on some cheapo coilovers, and 30mm definitely makes a difference :angry: . It's about time people were reminded how high they are as standard:

P1010500-1.jpg

Left loop is on 30mm Eibachs, right loop is standard, go figure!

P.S. £150 is a lot to pay for the springs, I only paid around £110 from german ebay, though exchange rates have taken a dive since then. If you're lucky you might find a used set for sale.

im gunna be selling a set of springs soon. 40mm. getting some coilovers when i have the money.

The guy is asking to lower his lupo subtly and not slam it to the ground on some cheapo coilovers, and 30mm definitely makes a difference :angry: . It's about time people were reminded how high they are as standard:

P1010500-1.jpg

Left loop is on 30mm Eibachs, right loop is standard, go figure!

P.S. £150 is a lot to pay for the springs, I only paid around £110 from german ebay, though exchange rates have taken a dive since then. If you're lucky you might find a used set for sale.

i wasnt telling him to go and get coilovers, its obviously his choice what he ends up with. I wasnt emplying that he will want to slam it, but coilovers do offer you the choice of adjusting and refining your height. that lupo does seem higher than any standard arosa or lupo i have seen. if you do go for springs, yes eibach are probably the best you could go for, or H&R, although as said above, that does seem quite a steep price. apologies if anyone took it the wrong way

Edited by mike89

i wasnt telling him to go and get coilovers, its obviously his choice what he ends up with. I wasnt emplying that he will want to slam it, but coilovers do offer you the choice of adjusting and refining your height. that lupo does seem higher than any standard arosa or lupo i have seen. if you do go for springs, yes eibach are probably the best you could go for, or H&R, although as said above, that does seem quite a steep price. apologies if anyone took it the wrong way

some dude said if you get coilovers, after a while if you dont keep greasin it it'l just seize up and you wont be able to switch heights anyway ....with springs you may have to get new shocks and dampers, or else they'l just ruin your suspension altogether.

FK's corrode too.

My stainless KW V1's are still perfect after 3 years and without cleaning them.

Even if you lose the adjustability on them, you still get to set the height you want it in the first place. Once you've got it how you want it you're unlikely to change it anyway.