• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Edition 38 2009

lupoedition2009.jpg

A rather sorry stat of affairs...

Now I'm armed with a £424.06 replacement car key and a useless AA membership. I fitted a new window today which was really quite easy (always good), the window and a new drivers door lock with 2 keys (lock ceased before edition) came to £60

so, waiting to get back on my feet then i can sort out the clutch and then finally some coilovers and the 3L rear thats still sat in my room

• 2 weeks later...

I had some mighty fun green-laneing in my classic Mini. That thing could take anything! I'm currently waiting for a Rover V8 to be put in the front of my old Landy for some proper off-roading though :).

Must say, the P-slots in orange suit it rather well! Will have to pass on a swap for them though ;)

I had some mighty fun green-laneing in my classic Mini. That thing could take anything! I'm currently waiting for a Rover V8 to be put in the front of my old Landy for some proper off-roading though :).

Must say, the P-slots in orange suit it rather well! Will have to pass on a swap for them though ;)

haha cheers mate, thought you might say no, can't blame a man for trying :lol:

3L rear.... next week even though i cant afford it at all i'm fed up with the grotty rear bumper and reverse sensors, paints ready just waiting for a slot in the booth :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Amber, I think they look better in the flesh when they're clean. I'd rather they were wider but cant do anything about that really but i'm quite happy with the car as a whole at the moment although it needs lowering... even if its only 45mm at the moment!

Thanks Amber, I think they look better in the flesh when they're clean. I'd rather they were wider but cant do anything about that really but i'm quite happy with the car as a whole at the moment although it needs lowering... even if its only 45mm at the moment!

Yeah it all takes time. Sounds like you've had more important things to deal with!

• 4 months later...

car looks nice from the rear but as everyone else has said, needs a big dose of lows. i can't believe that bumpers actually made it on to a car, i imported it in 2006, got it painted in candy white but never fitted it because i had a petrol sport with the centre exhaust, sold my car and sold the bumper to jowey.

the 3l has its own specific arch liners but i guess you found out the hard way, give me a holla on pm's if you want the part numbers.

Agreed.. just hacksawed mine off.

Chris If you are stuck for Cash I'd really really like this bumper back :lol: