Ace Cafe, Tues 25th?

BenLAST

I popped up to this, the red gti was mint, and the lupo taxi was pretty cool.

Been a while since I have bothered with ace cafe tbh the standard of cars there tonight wasn't that great, there were only a few engine bays to admire. With far too many wannabe gangster thumping out bass, which really isn't my thing.

argh bugger! i turned up later than expected at around 9.15pm lol. mate took too damn long cleaning his car the big girl!

it was so busy!!

next time will defo arrange summin with you boys n have our on little parking spot. Ashley you gay boy, we still gotta meet up! Car's looking good on the splitties! :D i like the other yellow one and also the red GTI. Seen the red GTI at NWdubs meet aswell, looks mean with the red/black theme B)

Edited by DJ TROOPA

• 3 weeks later...

Casper! Loved your car dude! Wanted to speak to you about it and wanted to hear it but i didn't know who you were! lol

BenLAST - That was me who came up to you whilst you was sitting in the car and i asked about if there were 15's and said i was on Club Lupo. Ello :)

Hope to see more next month. Overall, good meet as always!

• 4 weeks later...