colour codin my bum

lupo_1.0

`hi-de`-ho

i wana colour code my front and rear bumpers for the time being. i can gt the paint from work but should i smooth them off first.

at work once i repair a bumper i dont smooth this part off and once the spray is on you dont see it. but thats with a spray gun and not a spary can.

what should i do.

tigz i seen you have done it. what dd you do.

chris

Mate I skimpt hen I did mine, and 12 months on Im having to get it sprayed again.

Take it to a body shop.

I have managed to find someone who repairs the accidents on Trucks to paint it, in a top spec spray shop for £50 for my front bumper and £70 for my spoiler.

The paint alone will come to £40.

If you can talk someone into helping you out, you can get a top job done for little cash.

Smoothings a piece of piss, I did all the arches on my golf and they look mint. Just lots of thick primer and a paint brush. Then out comes the electric sander to get rid of the brush lines. If you can get hold of a spray gun, do it yourself, cos you'e got a solid colour you dont need laquer, and 1litre of cellulose paint is about £13. £3 for some thinners and your laughing.