P211208_1209.jpg

P211208_120801.jpg

P181108_1540.jpg

P041008_1109.jpg

my little engine

P101008_1549.jpg

ahh the fogs of the sport which everybody wants on their lupos. :P

P160309_1804.jpg

fitted new ta teckniques on the rear. fronts will be tomoz as it started to piss it down. i said no fat chicks in the back! will also be taking out the adjusters.

P100409_1647-1.jpg

time for the fronts, but i think i went a little too low

P110409_1755.jpg

coilovers set, sitting alot nicer now. wont be getting sea sick anymore.

P140409_222301.jpg

P020509_1157.jpg

P020509_1022.jpg

i got my hands on a set of porsche teledials. i had been wanting some 7j teledials since i first started driving. i always wanted them on my beetles but never had the cash to get them. these are detailed in vw flash red.

P020509_2042.jpgP020509_2043.jpg

P020509_2044.jpg

P030509_1217.jpg

Edited by billstein9

Tyre pressure goes on the car, not the wheels, so just check your fuel flap and inflate accordingly.

Saying that, I run my stretched tyres at a slightly higher PSI, just 2 or 3psi up. You should be fine with them on a 7J though.

• 5 months later...

i got my camber and tracking sorted out the other day at all cars in huddersfield

the guys were great and did a good job. the machine which they used was equaly impressive. apparntly it cost £20K. my front caber was so bad however the computer couldnt detect the wheels! this along with the stupid amount of tow could be why my last set of tyres lasted around two months.

the guys had to adjust the camber so the comp would pic it up. here are some pics of the print out supplied of the before and after conditions and a few of the loop on the ramp.

after the wheels were squared up abit for the machine to read but before most of the work

DSCF0719.jpg

after the work.

DSCF0721.jpg

on the ramp

GetAttachment.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

right a bit of an update. as mentioned i was fairly happy knowing that i was going to get a free spray job, however... i took my car for its MOT yesterday and it failed! i knew it would fail on the rear light as it was still smashed however i wasnt aware of how much damage she had actualy caused until he looked at my wheel. it seems that her tow bar has crashed into my wheel and seriously buckeled it, which was another MOT failure! the extent of the damage is scary as i am supprised nothing else has been bent. with my coilovers been quite hard and the roads around my arae been shockingly **** (lots of pot holes and bumps) i didnt notice it when i was driving.

i have also had another accident which was my own fault. on my way to work today i let the wind rip the door out of my hands and straight into my wall! there is a fold on the edgae of the door now. this realy annoyed me as i normaly park a safe distnce from the wall and this is the first time i didnt.

however i did get a cheque for £300 of the women who crashed into me and she said if its any more she will write another.

i also got a qoute from the body shop for £350. i am having my

boot sprayed and a small dent removed

rear bumper smoothed and colour coded

both doors smoothed out and sprayed

and a quick polish

i might also be getting the front bumper smoothed and colour coded

Your not having the best of luck at the minute are ya mate. Sounds like some good plans? Front bumper number plate recess smoothed? And who's doing the work?

no im f**king not! front bumper will be after xmas now probs- cash flow. and ye will be relocating number plate and smoothing it all off.

its a guy who did our campervan up for us.

• 1 month later...