Box Hill Meet

lloydy

Just curious if anyone would be up for meeting up on sunday afternoons at BoxHill near Dorking and Leatherhead..try and get a meet once a month or so...its usually packed with a lot of cars and bikes, bit upset im the only lupo down there,have never seen another one so would be good to get a big group of us..!

Theres also a bikers cafe which do good burgers :) Let us know if anyone is interested in doing this..

Lloydy

they do quite a few meets at Ryka's! Is there any room left with the bikes there?

no-rice have a meet in Horsham once a month on a sunday if you ever wanted to come along?

they do quite a few meets at Ryka's! Is there any room left with the bikes there?

no-rice have a meet in Horsham once a month on a sunday if you ever wanted to come along?

yea theres a bit of room around...what sunday of the month and where? i live quite close to there so im up for that! its always good to see the lupos out and about!

• 2 weeks later...

I might pop down to box hill on the bike! i think their is a ducati meet down there once a month too

• 1 year later...

what about an evening once a month, ie 2nd wed of the month at rykas at 8 ??? used to go years ago on my ZXR 750 on sundays and its too busy AND rossers are always EVERYWHERE so they'd be handing out £60 fines left ,right and center!!!!