Koni Adjustables

edders

ahh cheers mate....i dont want to go and spend like £700 on some coilovers that aint goin to give me what i want i want low and sweet looking but not to low as will be either kerscher carmona's or 16" black lenso's lol still cant decied if you have any thoughts lol

Kerscher's get my vote out of the two.

If you get them in the 16 x 7.5 size they have an offset of 20 which is a little too low, not to have scrubbing on a relatively decked lupo. You will probably need arch work to pull them off. ;)

Mine are Koni, both height and firmness adjustable, dont think they are the exact same as those though. I have found them excellent, although I can only compare them to standard parts.

They are not as low as I would like at the rear, and thats without the adjuster ring in too

Kerscher's get my vote out of the two.

If you get them in the 16 x 7.5 size they have an offset of 20 which is a little too low, not to have scrubbing on a relatively decked lupo. You will probably need arch work to pull them off. ;)

ahh right cheers mate, so nothin major to the arches tho?

Mine are Koni, both height and firmness adjustable, dont think they are the exact same as those though. I have found them excellent, although I can only compare them to standard parts.

They are not as low as I would like at the rear, and thats without the adjuster ring in too

so they dont go as low as i want them just low enough for you lol

ive got them on mine too.

i also want to go lower, and dont run the adjusting rings.

i think they are a good fast road set up.

How can they be made lower with no adjusting rings? Different rear springs?