Car Washing, Paintwork Chips, Wax

With it being a random summers day today I've spent most of the afternoon messing with the car. Checked all the levels etc and then washed it throughly.

Anyway my question really to everyone is what tips does anyone have with regards to stone chips on the bonnet and also if there are any decent polishes/waxes available or should I just use T-Cut?. My regular polish is Mer which is pretty good in terms of polishing.

I need to get some red grill trim too actually. Might need Claireys help with that.

No amount of T-cut (which is a poor product anyway IMO) will get rid of stone chips that are white. Dr Colourchip is what you need:

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=64486

Got to get it from the US, its the same type of stuff that chips away use, relly good. Got some myself in another forums group buy last year, not used it yet though!

http://www.drcolorchip.com/

Edited by Defcon5

that looks good, we should get a group buy on here if enough are interested, £50 is a bit steep for a student :(

mines nearly as bad as that scooby :(

What I try do is drive late at night when the roads are quiter. I hardly use main roads during daytimes as 60mph driving in rush hour with lorries etc is what wrecks the bonnet.

Yes we should try get a group buy together. I'd be far more confident using it if my car were a solid colour, certainly black. I can't imagine Raven Blue being the easiest of colours to match. I may need a spare pair of boxers lol :(

I could do with some of this stuff, my cars got so many bloomin stone chips that need sorting out. I've spend so much on the car in the past month already though so £50 is a bit much :(