No Rice - Guildford Ladymead Centre

CasperGTI

No Rice is every second wednesday of every month, Held at guildford ladymead shopping centre Woodbridge Rd, Guildford, Surrey GU1 1AJ Its normally a packed turn out and a good laugh.

As the calendar reminders has now finished, id pop it up in here now with the dayes for the rest of 2009:

May 13th

June 10th

July 8th

August 12th

September 9th

October 14th

November 11th

December 9th

Info and the forum can be found Click here With all info on all meets and shows in the south.

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i am it will be literally withihn its first 100 miles of it running in. Im hoping for it to be ready for friday, on the road monday, so its more than possible.

Im waiting on the guy tuning my car, only part of the build i havent done so its pretty frustrating for me not to be doing anything!

It will be at no rice though, that im 100% sure of.

John

O sweet fair play mate i see your build thread loving the orange engine. its gunna look, sound, and go like the nuts :) im sure it will be worth the wait tho your be cuffed to bits yeah if you can make it down would be sweet.

but im gunna have to come to NO RICE to see it if you dont come on monday :) just gives me and excuss to come to no rice :D

Edited by oODUBOo

• 1 month later...
No Rice is every second wednesday of every month, Held at guildford ladymead shopping centre Woodbridge Rd, Guildford, Surrey GU1 1AJ Its normally a packed turn out and a good laugh.

As the calendar reminders has now finished, id pop it up in here now with the dayes for the rest of 2009:

May 13th

June 10th

July 8th

August 12th

September 9th

October 14th

November 11th

December 9th

Info and the forum can be found Click here With all info on all meets and shows in the south.

John

Looks like that time again! Tonight the 10th June is the Gulidford meet see you all there!

I was there, but without the car.

Was very dissapointed yesterday, too many pikeys and scum about. Completly ruined no rice if you ask me.

Although, the S2 rallye G60 with all that carbon and digi dash was amaising.

John

Yeah that rallye was rather nice!!! Was only my 2nd no rice so wasnt really sure what to expect. There seemed to be a load of cars there, but yeh there did seem to be a lot of chacs there...but i guess there is always going to be when such a large group of different people get together.

I take it no Rice means no Japanese cars? :huh:

• 3 weeks later...
Will you be in your lupo, will be good to have a look over it

Of Course i will be... Gotta start showing it off!

Pop over and see me, no doubt ill be near my car, or troffing a burger.

ill be there too mate cant wait to see the car its been long time since i seen it lol

Yes mate it has been!! Jimbob will be along to, were arriving together to make even more noise!

John

Edited by CasperGTI