Pulled/Fined for silly reason

jist711

3 of us were in my mates car and had BB guns (weren't shooting anyone or doing drive-by's or that lol)

Anyway we went up to a carpark at the top or the hill where i live. Were sitting parked up in the car, chatin n listning to music when the police rolled into the car park and blocked us in. They came over and asked if we had guns n we all handed over our BB guns.

Then to our surprise the police guy got on his radio and called off the Gun squad :o

Turned out that someone had reported us for having real guns :lol:

We didn't get fined or that, they just kept the Guns lol :P

3 of us were in my mates car and had BB guns (weren't shooting anyone or doing drive-by's or that lol)

Anyway we went up to a carpark at the top or the hill where i live. Were sitting parked up in the car, chatin n listning to music when the police rolled into the car park and blocked us in. They came over and asked if we had guns n we all handed over our BB guns.

Then to our surprise the police guy got on his radio and called off the Gun squad :o

Turned out that someone had reported us for having real guns :lol:

We didn't get fined or that, they just kept the Guns lol :P

Just be glad they didnt TPAC you whilst you were driving :lol:

A "TPAC" manouver wouldn't have damaged the car, its a rolling barricade effectively, I think you mean the "PIT" manouver that the silly Americans use to spin cars into trees, oncoming traffic, pedestrians etc!

my mate got pulled over when he was eating a burger and drinking a milkshake whilst driving his corsa, with a ladder loosely attached to the roof, and the bootlid tied down with a scarf, and the police wanted him to wipe his reg. plates clean as they were a bit dirty! :lol:

my mate got pulled over when he was eating a burger and drinking a milkshake whilst driving his corsa, with a ladder loosely attached to the roof, and the bootlid tied down with a scarf, and the police wanted him to wipe his reg. plates clean as they were a bit dirty! :lol:

Thats class :lol:

^ - lmao ace. That cud have gone alot worse tbf!

To be honest i think they knew they would just be BB guns as they were awfully cam and cool about it.

Lucky for them they weren't real :P

I got pulled over and told off for being aggresive once!! lol

Basically Police car ahead of me, lanes merging and there's a some muppet in a people carrier behind me to the right. The lane starts merging and I can see that this people carrier has no intention of letting me merge even though he is behind me.

So being in a quick little motor (Clio 172) I put my foot down a bit and merged perfectly safely. He proceeds to hit the horn and hold it there. I just put my hand up as if to say 'WTF' and the Police pull me over and lecture me for it!!

Also tried to make out it was the other drivers right of way and that even though I was ahead of the other vehicle. Got the impression they were wanting to just p!ss me off for being a young lad in a nice car. :(