Long time no see!

Loopy Lupo

QUOTE(Tigz)
Can we see a pic of the Beetle?

Is it on Evo?

i'd love to show you a pic, problem is i have no idea how to upload it to the web first - and haven't got any free webspace anyway - if anyone knows of anywhere i can do this i have a couple o piccies i could post!

Have a butcher's at Snoop's guide to uploading piccies here, then we can all take a look at your luvverly beetle.

Don't think I've met you before, though I have been on here about a year and a third now :shock:.

Know what you mean about the GTI too. I'm still in love biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Have a butcher's at Snoop's guide to uploading piccies here, then we can all take a look at your luvverly beetle.

Don't think I've met you before, though I have been on here about a year and a third now :shock:.

Know what you mean about the GTI too. I'm still in love biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Cheers bigmon read the guide and it's very easy to follow, will post some piccies of the TDi Monster before i part with her (wipe tear from eye)...shortly before i get my new Loop and cane the ass off it (up to 3,500 rpm) for the first 1000 miles any way!! :oops:

Or if you cant be arsed email them me and I'll open up a folder for ya, for ya Beetle and ya new Loopy!

andidunston19@aol.com

cheers matey, i'll try and sort out the imagey thing with photo mucket, if that doesn't work i'll email them to you! :wink: