Who is up for a `northern-ish` meet?

M1 Lupo

I spoke to Andi on the phone earlier about it and we think it could be good.

I'm driving up to Lincolnshire on Friday night after work so realistically it will be late by the time I get there. 10:30 or there abouts. Not late late but you know what I mean..

Please post here if you fancy a meet on the Sunday night. I'm not sure of where to meet at the minute but we can arrange something.

Can anyone suggest a good meet place?

Dan.

Aye North is where it's at! North = north of Brum so no no @ M42 (that's way south ain't it?!)

I get Loop on sat so could be up for a wee run out in him to a meet smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Why don't we see where everyone is then pick somewhere in the middle of that, us northerners that is... (altho I guess a lot of you guys know where eachother lives etc?)

I'm in Liverpool anyway.. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(Tigz)
Listen guys, Dans up in Lincon, thats why we were meeting up.

I dont think he'll want to travel south for a Northern meet lol

Aye Northern meet being the important word!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />