York Raceway RWYB

electricpanda

Silver Lupo (1.4?) Lowered on classics, badgeless grill badgeless boot.

Raven Blue 02 Gti looked standard. Looked abit dark for raven blue!!

Anyone?!

I saw them both im my red lupo sport, slammed with my mates silver gti also slammed :P

Guest LupoJoe
I was only parked 3 spaces down from the blue one next to a red sport and you didnt see me? :( haha!!!

i could just see the blue one when i was sat in the grandstand, i looked under the seat bit and could see it behind the stand parked facing me, didnt see yours though :(

i was down there on the sunday so i probably missed both of you :( lol.. there was a blue lupo sport racing on the sunday :) lol.... the silver loop belongs to a mate of mine 1.4 tdi with a remap :) such a nice car tbf :D

i was down there on the sunday so i probably missed both of you :( lol.. there was a blue lupo sport racing on the sunday :) lol.... the silver loop belongs to a mate of mine 1.4 tdi with a remap :) such a nice car tbf :D

This one.......

Who's was the Silver one? Where was it parked?

Guest LupoJoe
I must av bin sat right next to you haha I was sat there most of afternoon!

haha thats mad, i wish id have brought my loop to be honest, i had a mardy day though as i saw the times in the pocket rocket class and my rallye would have been either 2nd or 3rd :(, so i came home and decided im going throttle bodies with the loop just so i can stay in that class, i did fancy charging it but extra cost and the raise in class are the negatives

anyone know what rough cost the lads who go itb's are paying, are they having standalone ecu's?, also who makes the inlet manifolds to fit

i know a guy who made inlet manis for the 106's to fit bike bodies which made it a hell of a lot cheaper

i need to look into this and then buy myself a set of tb's, if i can go down the bike bodie route it will be much cheaper and will hopefully be done by the end of summer :):)

then itll be time to put a loop up there in the pocket rocket class ;)

Me and my mates like walked round his car for about 10mins talking really loudly about lupos and none of the people near came over :lol:

he'll of been on the track more than likely

it is a awesome car though