Abruzzo Earthquke

Lupo D

You probably listen what happened in our Country,in Abruzzo we got a real serious conditions...!

Some mates of the Club probably visit this region for holidays and can remember how beutiful is this place...!

The city of l'Aquila is bad demaged,some borgo is completely canceled and 267 people died in the middle of the night...!We are strong and pride and we can rebuilt those fabulous places...!

I'm ok and fine but some friends of mine born in this place and got their friend without home or some parents dead...!

It's a very sad moments and while I'm writing some tears drop but...no metter!Please,if You Believe or not no difference,tonight before sleeping take a moment just for a little preyer we will listen your whisper...!

Ciao mates,

Cheers.

David.

The 6.7 quake in Greece I experienced was pretty freaky. You don't hear the noise, you feel it and the ground just goes all jellified. The aftershocks are the most frightening because they can be as big as the original and you know whats coming. We rode around the island on the scooter and saw some bizarre things caused by the damage. Rachel was too frightened to let me stop and take photos of a landslide we missed by a couple of minutes burying cars parked at the side of the road. Fortunately, no one was killed.

Best wishes to those in Italy.

As mirrored above my condolences to all those affected, my parents have been watching this on italian news and feel powerless to do anything, but hope everything get back to normal soon. Also i heard that the italian prime minister said that he'll but all his resources in to repairing everything, which must me a good thing.

Vinny