Painted/Vinyl Roof

Matty.

Looking at getting this done to the loop in the next few weeks, just wondered who all had it done and what did you do?

Most common is black roofs, but might do something different

My idea was black roof with black wheels

But now wanting something different :)

reader rides has a few cars in there with vinyl or painted roofs, look rather than being spoon fed

And by suggestions you mean you have no originality in you so must copy?

Ring a few companies up and go see there products or get them to mail a selection of their work to you, job done.

Edited by scotty_82

Iv had my roof and bonnet done in black because my uncle works at place wat stickers cars up

I would go for vinyl because if u don't like it u can take it of and it cost less

Go for red or bright orange

Iv had my roof and bonnet done in black because my uncle works at place wat stickers cars up

I would go for vinyl because if u don't like it u can take it of and it cost less

Go for red or bright orange

reader rides has a few cars in there with vinyl or painted roofs, look rather than being spoon fed

And by suggestions you mean you have no originality in you so must copy?

Ring a few companies up and go see there products or get them to mail a selection of their work to you, job done.

that time of the month?

Just done mine in Black Cherry gloss. Lots of peeps reckon it looks like a glass roof :D

arosa4clroofstrip.jpg

That does look quite good that actually, very much like a gloss roof

Since the wheels im maybe getting are going to be in Matt Black, how would a Matt Black roof look?

Or black/white/silver camo? Then bleed the camo to the inside a little too

that time of the month?

Nah, your mams time of the month and she wont take it up the wrong'n. i get a bit tetchy about then. B):D :D

Looking at getting this done to the loop in the next few weeks, just wondered who all had it done and what did you do?

Most common is black roofs, but might do something different

My idea was black roof with black wheels

But now wanting something different :)

ive got a apinted and vinyl roof,painted in aviator grey with black chequered on aswell :)

that time of the month?

Was thinking the same, bit of an unnecessary reply. No harm putting a post up if someoen wants to discuss something even if ther are others with similar mods. :huh:

Anyway, on topic. I have the roof of my silver Loop done black to match the centre of my wheels. Its a fairly simple idea but really changes the look of the car. Highly recommended.

I think black is the most obvious choice but there are plenty of combos that could work. A friend of mine has a Euro style Corsa and is having a fantasia green roof where the rest of the car is black but has a Fusion install.

Im toying between three ideas now

Either;

Matt Black to match wheels when their on

Matt Black Checkered, and continue the check on other bits

Black/Grey/Silver Camo, and continue it on the inside

Dare to be different ;)

i say go with the camo..but im not a fan of the checkered and if black id go with that gloss!

but like suggested somewhere before get a chrome vinyl in place of the silver bits. (bits on the camo that is)

Edited by HAIRBear

hahahaha pure genius with that come back scotty :) ohh how your mum would be so proud ;)

more on topic...that gloss roof looks awsome - how much did that cost you? i wanna cream gloss roof! :D

Why thank you, see how i used a bit of originality and got good results. :D

any idea where i can get my hands on a checked roof vinyl, been trauling the internet for ages and i cant find one. pfft. your mom jokes are for five year olds grow up yea

any idea where i can get my hands on a checked roof vinyl, been trauling the internet for ages and i cant find one. pfft. your mom jokes are for five year olds grow up yea

im your dad

im your dad

You really do think your superior dont you?

Maybe superior at being a ****, but never the less, you fail at life pal :)

On topic, theres a company in Carlisle called StickerFX who do wraps of cars, he'd probably be able to do your roof in check. Its £100 for a roof

Any good vinyl place should be able to sort that our for you mate. I'm looking at getting some chequered squares on my roof and a mate of mine who has the gear for making vinyls is going to sort it out for me.

Don't worry about scotty_82, we're not all nobbers on here! :lol:

Any good vinyl place should be able to sort that our for you mate. I'm looking at getting some chequered squares on my roof and a mate of mine who has the gear for making vinyls is going to sort it out for me.

Don't worry about scotty_82, we're not all nobbers on here! :lol:

Some people get so up tight about the internet.

haha i ay worried fella. every site has the muppet.

as for the roof vinyl cheers for the replies, ive found a couple on ebay that claim to do the job, but theyre only about £20. so im wonderin whether just to go with a proper vinyl company as £20 seems too good to be true, probably gonna be crap and peel off

Also, i've seen some crystal headlamps, but theyre only LHD from FK. just wonderin if anyone knew where else i could get some from or if the LHD ones can be converted.

sound

oh and heres a pic of the loop, which wont be standard for long i promise, although ive just found out im gonna be a dad haha

Lupo2.jpg