I'm New To This Helpp :)

littleyellowblob

welcome :)

good choice on 1st car ;)

upload your pix onto photobucket then get the direct image code...come onto here...click the little picture button on the tool bar and paste the link in

simpless :)

Ahhh Only If It Was that Easy.. Dont Have A Clue Where To Start :(

facebook is like a daily thing, have to chek it for updates daily haha! ill prob have myspace to somewhere!!

yeah, fish it out :)

you figured out how to upload piccys yet?

if you have pictures of the lupo on your facebook, copy and paste a link to it on here.

Nope Not done It, i dunno if i want them on because it will have my number plate on...

if you put the picture into Microsoft Paint, you can colour in the numberplates, then use them pictures instead.

honestly i really cba haha, but my facebook youll find me on jennifer hartley, theres a pic of my car on profile page, its yellow :D

i had a look, but i dont know which ones you... theres 3 pages of jennifer hartleys! :D

whats your default picture (the one everybody sees)

i did say lol its my car haha! .. its on the side with the door open the photo, its spelt jennifer hartley.. n yer lol

:lol: i think i know why. facebook will onyl let me see the first 3 pages of search, unless i sign up to facebook. and i dont want to! :D

ahhhh okay whats yr name??

well, im not on facebook, so you wont find me there. but my names Che :) if you have the old myspace, theres a link underneath my signature.

Why don't you want pictures of your number plate up?

Photobucket is easy. There's a "How to post pictures guide" in the "How To" section of this forum. Have a look at that.