bumpers

dan newns

Hi all

my first real question on here, ive done a look through the forum and cant seem to find what im looking for answer wise or ive completely missed it and im dumb, basically i have a 1.4s and it doesnt have the 2 smaller lights near the grill under the main headlights, i would really like to have them, so the question i must ask is this hard to do, as ive read things about bumpers and wings being different with non gti models etc, is this the case with this kind of change? or is it simply just take out the section that is there and replace with a section that has the lights ? if so anybody got a section for sale with lights? im guessing im going to need to have the wiring (is it complicated to hook up or is it just a simple VW left the connection there but as it didnt have them didnt hook up?)

any advice or information would be much appreciated, if im just being thick then sos

Dan

maybe i asked this question wrong after thinking about it, i think the small lights are the indicators are they not? if they are is it possible to get these two plastic bits and the indicators themselves is it possible to change these out at all, as mine has nothing there its just one solid piece and ive seen some with two small what i thought where lights but now im thinking indicators.

thanks

Dan

hi sorry ive added a picture now i hope this helps a little lupo.jpg

and sos i havent really got any better pics im gonna take a whole host of pics of the car over the weekend when ive given it a clean and then ill chuck them up on my hello all post.

Of course you do.

Have your indicators been relocated to the lower grill? I can see something at each side of it.

The wiring will still be there, yours has been modified from standard.