Who the hell?

treblet

As i said No hard feeling.

sorry... people that are inside need to have there cars there on sat as planned. the people that are coming on the sunday (outside) stand need to be there from 7:30 to 8:30. 9:00 and the gates will be shut. If there are any problems give me a shout i'll be cleaning the car probably. lol

stand as far as i know is as follows. any changes let me know ASAP!

inside. (need to have the car there sat)

1.Robgti (silver gti)

2.Me (silver gti)

3.Lauryn (silver sport)

4.Melonman (black Gti)

5.DUB Jimbob (yellow charged sport)

outside. (need to have the car there 7:30-8:30 sunday morning!)

1.Little Green Giant (green/wood lupo)

2.Clairey Fairy (silver GTi)

3.Treblet (black lupo)

4.EmzzzzzZ (black arosa)

5.seangreen04 (beige ****ter)

6.b19jow (yellow 3l wanabe lol)

i was informed that ben wasn't coming and not advised that anyone else (rich) was taking his place so I advised that after spending most of the day with them advised that he could go on the stand on sunday with ben not coming. from what I saw of the stand it looked well.

No big deal now as the show has been done and passed. I'll just try harder to organise it next time. sorry chaps/chapess's.

Edited by lupo_gaz

i blame Tigz! he was ment to text me gaz's number haha,

was an awesome show i thought,

the bloke in the blue MK3 had no problem with my lupo, infact he was a really sound bloke!

as for that old dude calling it what ever he did its not going to be to every ones taste i suppose, bolox to him lol

and sorry if i upset anyone else!

but i think alot of people liked it ? who knows lol

and no worries emz, car looked mint :) as did the rest on the cl stand

Thanks a bunch :)

Edited by little rich

Arguing about parking space's, wtf just pathetic!!

I was in ANDY G's car in the morning,we turned up and was instructed by one of the parking dudes to park there, we had spoke to LUPO GAZ on saturday and he said it would be good to have another lupo on the stand, which i agree, the more the better. Me and ANDY G was the 1st to turn up, with the otha yellow loop on steels.

Everyone had somewhere to park so what's the problem??:wacko:

When you put your self forward to put your car on the stand and drive five and a half hours to go to a show. You dont realy want to turn up to be told. "sorry the stand is full" Luckily another club couldnt make it, and their stand was behind CL on the sunday. So i was told if i wanted i could use their space. I wouldnt normally put my car on the stand but since you were finding it hard to fill the spaces i thought i would help out.

Everyone had somewhere to park so what's the problem??:wacko:

Not arguing just stating a point.....

Edited by b19jow

Not arguing just stating a point.....

Fair enough stating a point but ANDY G was asked to park there as there was a free space.

Uve stated your point but still going on, so there for it's turned into an argument/debate.

No need to make a big deal out of this.

IF anything you got better out of this anyway, you had a big space to park your loop at an angle.

Edited by DUB JIMBOB

Come on please read my posts. First one is

"Well thanks for stealing my space???? If your going to park in the stand it would be nice to maybe show face and say hello, Rather than parking up early and not saying anything. Guess its not all your fault but the stand could of looked better and more organized. No hard feelings. :coffee: "

Second post

"As i said No hard feeling."

Third Post

"No the stand was full but there was a club that never turned up so me and sean just took there whole stand?"

And last post

"When you put your self forward to put your car on the stand and drive five and a half hours to go to a show. You dont realy want to turn up to be told. "sorry the stand is full" Luckily another club couldnt make it, and their stand was behind CL on the sunday. So i was told if i wanted i could use their space. I wouldnt normally put my car on the stand but since you were finding it hard to fill the spaces i thought i would help out.

QUOTE (DUB JIMBOB @ Mar 12 2009, 09:18 AM)

Everyone had somewhere to park so what's the problem??

Not arguing just stating a point..... "

LAST POST