Who the hell?

treblet

Who owns the black lupo with the white roof and fake split rims with white dishes that appeared from nowhere outside on the stand at Ultimate Dubs yesterday?

No one seemed to know who it belongs to and no owners were seen near it all day...

<_<

it is jamie's mate(supercharged sport) who is also a member on here. i heard that ben wasn't coming so with not checking on the net advised that he could be on the outside so we wasnt short on both ends.

Edited by lupo_gaz

Its a nice looking car, liked the white dishes.

Shame he made a half arsed attempt at drying it though as it was covered in lovely dirty water marks that spoiled what was a really good looking car!

I guess that's why there were 7 cars on the outside stand then as opposed to 6? As little Rich put his yellow lupo on the stand also in Little Green Giant's place as he was unable to make it?

Rich's car made my hangover far worse during all the time I spent outside!!

It was hilarious watching it set off alarms in the car park the other side of the fence though. Did the guy with the polo actually tell him to turn it down because his alarm wouldn't stop going off at one point?

The black Lupo was one of the 1st there setting up in the morning and im assuming that he got told to park where he did as were most people. I know Rich's sound system got on alot of peoples nerves yesterday and one person even said to me "this is a car show not a chavvy bass cruise" and if the polo with the alarm was a blue GT then he was one of the lads that came down in our convoy

"this is a car show not a chavvy bass cruise"

Boring git!!

Yeah it was a dark blue coloured Mk3 Polo GT, quite a nice looking car actually...

Shame he felt the need to leave the alarm on all bloody day!

That black loop with white wheels was in the carpark of Gray's hotel when we arrived, looked a darn sight cleaner then :lol: Bet its a lovely car when its had a bath, shame the owner didnt put in an appearence - would of been nice to have a chat :) (And also ask him to budge up a bit to make the stand look neater and let Jordan and Sean have some room!!)

:)

The guy that said it to me must have been around 40. Was stood in line to get in and i was talking about Lupos etc and he said oh do you know the guy with the yellow lupo trying to deafen us all. Apart from being rude and interupting me, when he said the chavvy bass comment i said atleast your going to be inside soon and it must be unbearable with poor old age hearing like yours and he shut up. :D

Yea the blue GT was with us. He was showing with Club Polo instead of OEM+ though. No idea why he left his alarm on all day at a show, ofcourse your going to get people getting close and having a look around. Although i think it was Rich's toad alarm ?? I could hear croaking every 5 minutes too later on in the day ??

There was a bloody Corrado just across from our stand with stupid bloody proximity sensors that kept going off every five minutes. It could have been that you were hearing instead. That was really doing my head in!!

Edited by treblet

hey people that black lupo was mine at the show... :)

i only joined up a few days before the show and hadnt ever posted.

was asked by lupo gaz i think if i wanted to put it outside so just did as he asked.

didnt mean to get any backs up!!!! :(

Certainly didnt get mine up, really tidy loop you have! :)

thanks very much needs some tlc with the paint but all in good time :)

You didn't get anyones back up at all.

However you should do magic because your invisible man trick is brilliant, I never saw you anywhere near your car all day, you must have been first one to arrive and the last one to leave!!

Top looking car anyway, really like the white dishes on your wheels too... I like white!

thanks very much needs some tlc with the paint but all in good time :)

yes was first in dude, then just went staight back to hotel to check out and stuff!!!

was in doors most the day with my mate jimbo as his car was on the stand in there..

yes i like white :lol: and thought aint seen another one sporting white dishes well until last nite looking on here!!!

bout the cleaning did it all sat morning with the boys that were gona be inside... then went for a blast in it in the evening. parked it up that nite and in the morning it had rained so just wiped it down once i got in the car park not knowing how dirty she was lol.

oh well...

yes was first in dude, then just went staight back to hotel to check out and stuff!!!

was in doors most the day with my mate jimbo as his car was on the stand in there..

yes i like white :lol: and thought aint seen another one sporting white dishes well until last nite looking on here!!!

bout the cleaning did it all sat morning with the boys that were gona be inside... then went for a blast in it in the evening. parked it up that nite and in the morning it had rained so just wiped it down once i got in the car park not knowing how dirty she was lol.

oh well...

Well thanks for stealing my space???? If your going to park in the stand it would be nice to maybe show face and say hello, Rather than parking up early and not saying anything. Guess its not all your fault but the stand could of looked better and more organized. No hard feelings. :coffee:

Well thanks for stealing my space???? If your going to park in the stand it would be nice to maybe show face and say hello, Rather than parking up early and not saying anything. Guess its not all your fault but the stand could of looked better and more organized. No hard feelings. :coffee:

wow dude just parked where the bloke in the yellow jacket told me to...

only parked in the stand coz was asked by someone first ever dub show or scrap that first car show so didnt know wat to do just did as was told...didnt realise the bays had names on!!! :(

there was a lupo on banded steels yellow one that pulled up nxt to me and didnt say nothing bout

set parking spaces...no hard feelings but new to this stuff cut me some slack man.