Hello to you all

babymerc

Hi,

my Daughter is just about to take delivery of her first car, a 2002 1.4e lupo. Anything I need to check/beware of in the future (I'm her Dad by the way). I realise how invaluable these forums are and how useful they can be.

Many thanks

Edited by babymerc

Thanks for the replies. We're from N.Wales (but speak perfik English) Pedal box.........Hmmmmmm, did notice a little free movement when operating the clutch pedal but just put it down to a badly replaced cable............obviously need to know more :huh:

Picked up daughter's car today and I must admit it is a lovely little car. Unfortunately the weather is stopping her using it at the mo (especially after just passing her test), but she is having fun loading the 6 cd changer with her favourite cds as I speak (didn't know we had this until we got it home). Thought we'd give her the first tankful of petrol on us (plus the assistance with buying it!) so she's chomping at the bit and ready to go! Will post some pics when the weather picks up.

Edited by babymerc

Probably stay as standard, but she has bought an air freshener and some "P" plates!

Looking at the gallery, they do lend themselves to modifications rather well. :thumbsup:

haha, uh oh! haha she has the modding bug! haha

so where are these pictures??? :P

even with a decent suspension drop, it improves the awful ride of a standard lupo as well as making it look a million times better! get some coilovers! :P £200 well spent in my opinion!

;)

• 2 weeks later...