Newbie! :D

Sabsies

Hello I am new! :D Hello to you all!

i have a red lupo 2000 and the wheels are only 13". i have seen some 15 " that would fit.

I am scared that if i go up in wheel size to much it will change the way it drives?

has anybody gone up this much before? does it still feel nice to drive? :huh:

Help? :blush:

Thank you!

Sabrina :P

Hello I am new! :D Hello to you all!

i have a red lupo 2000 and the wheels are only 13". i have seen some 15 " that would fit.

I am scared that if i go up in wheel size to much it will change the way it drives?

has anybody gone up this much before? does it still feel nice to drive? :huh:

Help? :blush:

Thank you!

Sabrina :P

are you a teenage witch?

lol. welcome along. good to see someone else from down south, better than all these northerners :rolleyes:

as for the wheels yes you can put 15's on all day long. infact a good percentage are running 15's, you will need to check things before you buy tho i.e offset, how wide etc but there is a topic all on this somewhere on here. worth a look.

:P Thank you i know about the offset etc... i just wanna know if it still drives ok after i put 15s on lol. :lol:

lol. welcome along. good to see someone else from down south, better than all these northerners :rolleyes:

as for the wheels yes you can put 15's on all day long. infact a good percentage are running 15's, you will need to check things before you buy tho i.e offset, how wide etc but there is a topic all on this somewhere on here. worth a look.