Anti Roll bar

Gib_

Had the car up at work and noticed the antiroll bar is catching in on the bottom arm. Causing it to make horid nosies, where can I get one for cheap? I done a quick search and there all about £300, I can't pay that much out yet.

Thanks

I didn't have a good look. Juts noticed it was hitting it. I will have a proper look soon. I think I'll leave it, as it's not effected the handeling on the car. But I will change it when I can. Also get all new bushes while I'm there

If its the front anti-roll bar you need, I'm pretty sure I could sort you out an Eibach one at a good price.

what mm are these al?

might be after one in the near future :)

what mm are these al?

might be after one in the near future :)

As far as I remember they are a 21mm Bar but with 19mm Ends so they will fit standard Non-GTI Drop links.

Had one on my TDI when I had that and it was mint!

Edited by AwesomeAl

Are the rear anti roll bars easy to fit? baring in mind im rubbish at fitting stuff!

im tempted to get a rear one to sort the handling out abit!

Eibach don't make a rear anti-roll bar for the lupo.

I believe Jabbasport can sell you a fabia rear anti-roll bar then modify it to fit the lupo but I'm not sure how much this would cost.

At the moment none of the normal anti-roll bar manufacturers do a rear one for the lupo.

Just spoke to eibach and they say the lupo Anti-roll bar was discontinued so is no longer available.

I had a look at the H&R ones but they are coming out at around £250 all in. Seems a bit expensive to me.

Just spoke to Eibach this morning about getting a few of the Lupo bar's made up.

Unfortunately they are not willing to start production on them again unless I can get 50 orders (Which I thought was a bit tight of them.)

I've not got much information on the H&R Anti-roll bar to be honest. Can't find a lot on it and the guys at the importers don't seem to know a lot about it either.