Top Posters In This Topic

VEHICLE DETAILS FOR: V951ENU BLUE VOLKSWAGEN

MAKE VOLKSWAGEN Year of Manufacture 1999

MODEL No. of Former Keepers 3

ENGINE SIZE 999 cc Start Date Of Current Keeper Change 23/09/2007

COLOUR BLUE Previous Colour

FUEL Petrol Date Colour Changed

DOORPLAN 3 Door Hatchback Wheelplan 2 Axle Rigid Body

ENGINE No. 011044 Gross Vehicle Weight 0 (KG)

TRANSMISSION Exported No

DATE OF 1st REGISTRATION IN UK: 01/12/1999 Scrap Marker No

CO 2 RATING

NMR Check Stated odometer reading: 54000

NO MILEAGE DISCREPANCY IS CURRENTLY INDICATED BY THE NATIONAL MILEAGE REGISTER.

Nothing on VCAR either - all looks okay.

nice to hear, thanks for that ;)

You did notice the EPC light is on ? That spells cash on fixing it to me :)

explain? :P

Surely they'd up your insurance?

If that was the case i'd have insured a car a day before i passed and saved about £900.

Isnt it pretty much the same as declaring a mod? They'd up you're insurance!?

ye you could of lol, i added mods to the quote so like different alloys and bodykit stuff, doesnt affect the insurance at all :rolleyes:

but i suppose i did select the optional ones, might try the other options, see what makes it go up :P

Marry me monkey.

Seriously HPI's are awesome - I regularly check on my old cars - I had a ****in awesome mk3 Polo GT - White - slammed - full DTM Scorpian decatted exhaust - was well rapid. Hands down my favourite car. Loved it.....sold it 5 years ago. Scrapped last year. :( RIP H252 EBD - I miss you.

Mods would make your insurance go up mate, 100% sure of that. Unless its direct line and therefore you're not allowed mods until you're 25!!

EPC light is on in the dash, i was going to mention something but i dont own a lupo so i didnt wanna look like a pratt!

One is probably for the handbrake being on? Other for seatbelt? Or maybe the temp of the car if its just been turned on a second before the photo?

Seriously HPI's are awesome - I regularly check on my old cars - I had a ****in awesome mk3 Polo GT - White - slammed - full DTM Scorpian decatted exhaust - was well rapid. Hands down my favourite car. Loved it.....sold it 5 years ago. Scrapped last year. :( RIP H252 EBD - I miss you.

Can you HPi bikes? I loved my old bike, YY52 JHZ?

:D

Pm me :)

Mods would make your insurance go up mate, 100% sure of that. Unless its direct line and therefore you're not allowed mods until you're 25!!

EPC light is on in the dash, i was going to mention something but i dont own a lupo so i didnt wanna look like a pratt!

One is probably for the handbrake being on? Other for seatbelt? Or maybe the temp of the car if its just been turned on a second before the photo?

somehow optional mods did nothing..

quinn direct seems to be the cheapest :P

VEHICLE DETAILS FOR: YY52JHZ RED DERBI GPR 50

MAKE DERBI Year of Manufacture 2002

MODEL GPR 50 No. of Former Keepers 4

ENGINE SIZE 49 cc Start Date Of Current Keeper Change 16/08/2008

COLOUR RED Previous Colour BLACK

FUEL Petrol Date Colour Changed 05/05/2006

DOORPLAN Moped Wheelplan 2 Wheel

ENGINE No. GP50E-075101 Gross Vehicle Weight 0 (KG)

TRANSMISSION Exported No

DATE OF 1st REGISTRATION IN UK: 17/09/2002 Scrap Marker No

LOL - didn't realise I could do bikes - result!!

One is handbrake other is because the boot is open. There are hundreds of reasons that the EPC could be on so first of all you would need to get it VAG-Com'd to diagnose the problem and then get it fixed. If it had just had the ignition turned on then there would be other lights that came on but then all would subsequently turn off. This one has stayed on so there is a problem somewhere. I dont know much about faults and fault codes so i dont have a clue at what it could be. Fact is something is wrong

somehow optional mods did nothing..

quinn direct seems to be the cheapest :P

you rang them?

prices seem to differ loads online compared to the phonetele

your insurance will go up lots with quinn direct after you've passed

:)

Thanks monkey, adored that bike so much...only fell off it in the wet 5 times haha!

65mph bike too ;)

And yeah, loads of people can VAG-Com cars...

Just go and have a look at some, as we're all saying you have a long time yet before you get a licence so just bide your time.

you rang them?

prices seem to differ loads online compared to the phonetele

your insurance will go up lots with quinn direct after you've passed

:)

no i aint rang, as i aint 17 yet..

and thats why i gotta get car on insurance when on a provisional, else like it says, it'll raise by £1,000..

You should always ring the insurance company after you have got a quote online just to verify all the details etc. The smallest thing can invalidate insurance nowadays which means that although your thought you were covered when you do find that ditch and they dont pay out because of X, Y or Z then your going to cry

Thanks monkey, adored that bike so much...only fell off it in the wet 5 times haha!

65mph bike too ;)

And yeah, loads of people can VAG-Com cars...

Just go and have a look at some, as we're all saying you have a long time yet before you get a licence so just bide your time.

well i guess i might take my time, unless a very nice one comes along..

You should always ring the insurance company after you have got a quote online just to verify all the details etc. The smallest thing can invalidate insurance nowadays which means that although your thought you were covered when you do find that ditch and they dont pay out because of X, Y or Z then your going to cry

ye will do thanks for the valuable advice, insurance folk just try and find any little way to not pay out..

well i guess i might take my time, unless a very nice one comes along..

ye will do thanks for the valuable advice, insurance folk just try and find any little way to not pay out..

who wouldn't ? :rolleyes:

who wouldn't ? :rolleyes:

me lol, too impatient, been waiting nice and patiently for the past 5/6years, then for some reason on the 5th of jan, thought that its only 4 and a bit months to go and started looking at cars

me lol, too impatient, been waiting nice and patiently for the past 5/6years, then for some reason on the 5th of jan, thought that its only 4 and a bit months to go and started looking at cars

i was talking about the insurance but nevermind

theres no rush for anything? you rush something, you usually make a fcuked up job out of it...

take your time & wait for the right one

Insurance companies dont make money by taking it off you then giving you it back. Good luck finding a car mate. Hopefully it will be a Lupo and we look forward to seeing it posted up on here :)

cheers for the help ;)

i hope its a lupo also :P sat in one for the first time on tuesday..hmm i just wanted to drive off..lol

i was talking about the insurance but nevermind

theres no rush for anything? you rush something, you usually make a fcuked up job out of it...

take your time & wait for the right one

oh lol, ye i've made several mistakes from rushing lol, going back to my school years, rushing a maths question i knew the answer to but then did one tiny error..still ended up with a A* though lol

oh lol, ye i've made several mistakes from rushing lol, going back to my school years, rushing a maths question i knew the answer to but then did one tiny error..still ended up with a A* though lol

well done,

that isn't an example i'd use...

a better example: a lad at work (17), was asked to do a simple job of changing some brake pads, nedless to say he rushed it because it was the end of our day, tol us he'd done it, it was fine etc etc, owner came to collect, 5 minutes later the owner came back car-less... his car had been binned into a tree at 50mph... needless to say he was very p!ssed off & quite badly injured, now the lad has lost confidence with all his work, and shall soon be told he cannot work here anymore because he is always asking people to check his work which we just cant have :)

well done,

that isn't an example i'd use...

a better example: a lad at work (17), was asked to do a simple job of changing some brake pads, nedless to say he rushed it because it was the end of our day, tol us he'd done it, it was fine etc etc, owner came to collect, 5 minutes later the owner came back car-less... his car had been binned into a tree at 50mph... needless to say he was very p!ssed off & quite badly injured, now the lad has lost confidence with all his work, and shall soon be told he cannot work here anymore because he is always asking people to check his work which we just cant have :)

ha, nice example, what kind of work do you deal in?

i'm jobless atm :( god damn credit crunch..currently at college 3 days a week :P

ha, nice example, what kind of work do you deal in?

i'm jobless atm :( god damn credit crunch..currently at college 3 days a week :P

im a mechanic :) aye college, hated it

£30 a week,

college 9-4 monday to friday,

work 5 till 11 monday to thursday :) (part time job none mechanics related obviously)

was absolutely dreadful

im a mechanic :) aye college, hated it

£30 a week,

college 9-4 monday to friday,

work 5 till 11 monday to thursday :) (part time job none mechanics related obviously)

was absolutely dreadful

ha, i only get £20 a week from the ema :(

i just found a couple other nice ones on autotrader, but they 1.4's lol, my dad b*tching bout them, cos using more petrol..as result are the same price as the 1.0..but they are newer and less miles :o