Newbie to loopy - xXx-Amy-xXx

xXx-Amy-xXx

I'm a newbie to all this Lupo bissines, never new how many Lupo's are actuatly owt and about. Loved both by the ladies and men... thats nice to see. Well my names Amy, I'm currently driving a 1.0 Lupo in Yellow and have already been court by the dreadful speed cameras!!!

I'm based in Hull which not a lot of people are familier of. I had purched my car standared on a 02 plate for a fair price I'd say. Well what I thort was standared with Ripspeed door sills, and a chrome bee sting areial,I woudn't count that as modifying tho.

Now my boyfriend has got me into this modifacation procedure, being a big fan hiself of modified cars. He ownes a Peugout 106 Quicksilver, getting sprayed again for the 3rd time in Liquid Yellow. Hoping for some fetures very soon.

Back to the 1.0 Lupo.......

First modifaction was painting my roof and both wing mirrors gloss white, I really liked the job Elite Bodyworks did I would recomend them.

Second mod was getting both door bumpstrips, front and back bumper colour codded. I gess that is just for the cleaner affect I gess.

Thirdly ordered some coilovers just yesterday (they hard to fit?) gona be low!!

Some tidy wheels will finish it off I gess, interested in Ronal Turbo wheels few on here.

Thort ide get onto this site some Lupo lovers like myself, see what ever1 comes up with.... Some great stuff on here BTW.

Keep on all the good work V Dubs!!!!

Keep in touch!

xXx-Amy-xXx :D

Now my boyfriend has got me into this modifacation procedure, being a big fan hiself of modified cars. He ownes a Peugout 106 Quicksilver, getting sprayed again for the 3rd time in Liquid Yellow. Hoping for some fetures very soon.

I love how you make it sound so laboured! lol.

Welcome to the site.

• 2 weeks later...

Hetting there in the end huh! More pics will be coming soon but up to now...

- On coilovers

- White roof and mirrors

- Headunit

- Fli sub and amp

Just gone in today for...

- Smoothed out back bumper

- Colour codded front bumper

- Colour codded back bumper

Thanx guys

xXx-Amy-xXx

• 3 years later...

you need to get this back on the road missy and not let it just stand still on your drive way ;p or get it sold to a good home x