hi ppl just got my car what shall i do to it

trouserarosa

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't do anything to it.. If you want to look a bit flash... Buy a flash car, simple.

you could buy a flash car?

or make a flash car?

one will give you more satisfaction :P

Hmm. i know what you're saying matey, and perhaps people enjoy doing it. But the simple fact is, it is nie on impossible to make a flash car. The manufacturers invest millions of pounds and thousands of man hours in the design of thier cars, when we try it they just look silly :(

Homer Simpson once said "No matter how hard you try to do something, their will allways be somebody better at it than you... So what's the point in bothering" :D Made me laugh anyway.

Hmm. i know what you're saying matey, and perhaps people enjoy doing it. But the simple fact is, it is nie on impossible to make a flash car. The manufacturers invest millions of pounds and thousands of man hours in the design of thier cars, when we try it they just look silly :(

Homer Simpson once said "No matter how hard you try to do something, their will allways be somebody better at it than you... So what's the point in bothering" :D Made me laugh anyway.

you'd listen to homer over me?! :o

haha i suppose he is on tv ;)

and yeah but its always nice having a car that doesnt look like anyone elses :)

but same as you say & i agree :P

but still...

i just like to personalise my vehicles i have a flashy mota that i drive on sunnydays and a mental biike for the days i need speed i am just looking for good ideas to make my car look alittle bit different :D

and i dont think everyone fails to improve their cars its all a matter of taste, and a lot of ppl like to make somthing their own and wat we think looks bad they might love ;)